ep. 05 ೃ࿔₊•

Kira's Pov

friday approached sooner than expected. i put my frontal in a low ponytail and let out a little sigh. i didn't even bother to slick my edges knowing that i will be sweating today.

"Kira that handsome young man from yesterday is here and he's ready." my grandma yelled.

i hurriedly grabbed my gatorade and keys and did a quick job to the door.

"you ready shortcake?"

"born ready."

"byee granny me and bakugo will be training i'll be back before 8."

"you better, take care you too!" she says waving us off before shutting the door.

"let's go to the workout room." he suggests and i nod agreeing. we take the elevator to the first floor, since we decided to save our energy and not take the stairs.
________________________
3 hour time skip😜

"mane you worked me outtt" i say holding the word out for emphasis.

"you thought i would take it easy on you?" he asked a smirk evident on his face as sweat dripped down his face to his neck.

we were both hunched over hands on our knees catching our breath. we started out with regular workouts such as squats, climber taps, and high knees. then i saw that there were some boxing gloves laying around so we played around a little and we just got finished.

"i see you got some hands there."

"ehh you know how i do, punching niggas left and right." i say shrugging my shoulders like it's nothing.

"whatever, this is why i don't give out compliments." he says and adds a tch. i just roll my eyes.

"i bet you can't hold a wall sit for five minutes" i challenge him.

"pft five minutes is nothing i'll beat your loser ass quickly."

"well let's see if you can live up to your words." i say walking to the nearest wall, getting ready to start the timer on my phone.

"readddyyy go!" we both took a deep breath and held out our arms so we couldn't hollon to the wall for support.

after two minutes i noticed bakugo's breathing become heavier like he just ran a 5k race.

"you good there blondie, wouldn't want you to pass out on me."

"shut the fuck up and get ready to accept this L"

"ryuzaki? because if so i will happily accept that L." i say smiling a bit.

"ehh light was better." bakugo says with a deep breath after every word.

"i'm not even gonna argue with you now, i'll wait to you're officially a loser to really rub it in your face."

he just rolls his eyes and i look down to check how much time we had left.

"30 secs left."

he lets out a grunt as a reply too tired to even say anything, then his body falls down.

"you gave up before the timer went off. I WIN YOU LOSEE!" i say still holding the sitting position.

"shut up, i don't even see how you can hold your squat that long."

"well it's nothing really. i used to always do workouts for my thighs and stuff so this was lightwork." i say shrugging finally standing up.

"couldn't be me." he lets out a pft.

"awwww don't be a sore loser, let's go get some ice cream." i say trying to pull him up.

damn he's heavy.

"no."

"yes."

"i'm not going to a damn ice cream parlor with you." he said getting up looking me dead in the eyes.

"who said we're going to an ice cream parlor?" i say standing on my tippy toes trying match his height.

"fine." he huffs

i smile and grab his arm wrapping mines with his and lead him to the ice cream truck.

"since when did they have ice cream trucks?" he asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"it's a very common thing in America. a man or woman would drive a truck that made an annoying sound that signaled that the ice cream truck was here and all kids would get a dollar from their parents and line up to get a treat."

for a quick moment he actually looked intrigued in what i had to say the. he went back to his normal mug.

"we order next what do you want?"

"uhhh i'm gonna get a strawberry shortcake popsicle." i say as he makes a disgusted face.

"boyyy don't make that ugly ass face, that popsicle is good." i say hitting his shoulder.

"whatever i'm getting a chocolate and vanilla ice cream cone."

"ohh so you like to mix chocolate with vanilla?" i say lowkey doing the debby ryan smirk.

"i mean yeah it's good- what a damn minute."

i laugh a little thinking he wouldn't catch on to what i said.

"here you order and i'll go save us a spot to sit."

he nods and i jog away to the park. there were two little boys sitting on the swings and i frowned a little. i'm not about to fight some little kids over some seats but i will trick them..

"he did you know that they're giving away free ice cream over there" i say squatting down pointing to the ice cream truck.

"for real?!" one of them asks very much excited.

"yesss you better hurry before someone else gets in line and steals your ice cream." i say even though bakugo was the only person in line.

"come on let's go" he said to the other little boy and just like that they ran away.

i sit down and lay my legs in the other swing waving it just in case the came back before bakugo.

i watch as the quiet boy gets in line but the other one goes up to bakugo and kicks him right in the sack. i let out a loud laugh almost falling out the swings.

bakugo falls on his knees not wanting to drop the ice cream and i laugh even harder.

"what was that for you little dipshit?!"

"my ice cream" the boy said.

bakugo gets back up again and hands the worker both of our ice creams then lights his hands up ready to strike the little kid.

oh shit.

excuse any mistakes or typos 🦠