The note

My dear, Geraldine, I love you.
I love the sound of your laugh. The brightness of your smile. The kindness in your eyes. I love the fact that you love me, and I hate that I can't hold you in my arms every second and just tell you this. I love that you are mine and I am yours. Geraldine I will choose you even when you won't choose me. I will love you even when you won't love me back. I will be there through every cry, every laugh, every exciting moment. I will love you when you are angry with me, and I will love you when you aren't. I love you enough to sacrifice myself for you if need be. I love you enough to miss you incredibly no matter how long you're away. I love you enough to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you, and nothing, not time, no person, not money not anything can change that. I love you, Geraldine. And though I may never find the words to tell you how much you mean to me, I will spend the rest of my life searching for them. Geraldine, you never fail to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before. The very instant I set eyes on you, I knew deep down that I would love you for the rest of my life. I knew that every day would be a new chapter. And I may only get one life, but spending it with you makes one enough.

- Your dearest,
Evan