part one

Emily's POV:

"Hey em!", Jj says to me with a bright smile as I walked in the door of the conference room.

Me, her, and hotch are the first ones in the room. We talk for a bit, just till everyone on the team get in the room. Garcia walks in and we get started.

"Three woman have been murdered in the past three weeks, in Greenland Ohio" Garcia says

she continues "they were all killed in an ally with there girlfriends, The three other girls have still not been found" Garcia finishes

she finish talking and we all put out the ideas we have.

"wheels up in 30" hotch says standing up

I get on the jet and sit down, jj comes to sit next to me shes Beautiful.

I know how to hide my feelings for her, I could never tell her how I feel it's hard to work with her. besides even if I did tell her she would rejected me she has a husband and a kid.

"Hey, so we need to talk after work, it's kind of important." Jj says to me

"uh okay, but what about.." I ask

"It's not I'm important right now, we should just focus on the case" she says looking out the window.

I don't know what she wants to talk about I could normally read her so easily, this time something is different.

We land in Ohio, I looked over at jj to try to guess what she wants to talk to me about.

Hotch tell me and jj to talk to the family's. I want to catch this guy, but I can't think straight I'm thinking to much about the jj thing.

Me and her finish talking to the families. Jj looks different she looks messy not like she normally looks.

"What's wrong.." I ask, in a concern voice. She pauses for a moment.

"Im fine, just tired that's it" she says with a half smile.

It isn't just that though I know she isn't "just tired"

AFTER THE CASE:

Jj's POV:

We are on the jet, I look at Emily shes sleeping she looks so peaceful. I haven't been able to sleep good for a while.

I look at Emily again and at how peaceful she looks. Im in love her and i'm gonna tell her when we land.

We land, I work up the courage to wake up Emily and ask her to meet me at my office.

"Hey...We landed, And I was also going to ask if you could meet me in my office please?"

She looks at me for a second and says  "yeah!"

I go straight into my office and made sure I look okay.

I want to tell her so bad, but Im nervous. She walks Into my office interrupting my thoughts.

"sooo what did you need to talk to me about?" she asks staring at me

I pause for a minute thinking to myself am I actually go to do this is could ruin so much my heart is racing.

"I like you." I say so quietly I don't even know if she can hear me.

"you like me?.." she questions

"yeah.." i mumble

a moment of silence occurs she looks  at me in the eyes. I look down I don't want to be to humiliated. my eyes are shut and i'm looking down. all of a sudden I feel hands on my face. she's kisses me and i kiss her back.

Emily's POV:

She likes me too I can't believe it. After we stop kissing we stand there for a minute.

"Hey, Emily can I stay at your house just for tonight I just need sleep?.." jj asks

"yeah of course.." I answer maybe that is whats wrong she seems tired but also like she's keeping something in.

We are about to go home. Jj and I hop in my car and drive to my house.

I look over at jj texting someone then I look at her face she looked scared or concerned or something.

"Jj what's going on, I know somethings wrong" I ask.

"Stop? Please I'm really fine" she says quietly I can tell shes on the verge of tears.

Jj POV:

Im fighting back my tears I can't tell her what's going on.  My phone buzz's again it's will

JJ's messages

WILL ❤️

Where the hell are you?

I'm not coming home tonight.

no what the fuck come home right now!

                                         No, I'm sorry I can't will 
                                          I'm doing something
                                            Really important.

I'm going to kill you when you get home!

Jj POV: 

That's A threat I have heard many times from him We Arrive at Emilys, I like her place it's nice and cozy. We get out of the car and walk into her house.

she asks "do you want to sleep in my bed with me, or on the couch?"

"If you don't mind maybe in the bed with you?.." I say

She gives me something to sleep in. I fall asleep almost instantly.

Emily's POV:

She falls asleep fast her legs are out of the covers. I look at them they are covered in bruises. I don't think will would do something like that, but then again maybe that's why she's been acting different.
If he laid a hand on her Im gonna kill him, Im going to ask her about the bruises in the morning.

listen guys this is an old story from 2020 that was written in past tense that i changed to present tense sooo sorry if it's bad but i thought i'd just post again even if it's not what i would normally write. It also has some subject matter i would not use in a story anymore so sorry about that one 😭😭 this is the same old story it was just in present tense and with a few tweaks here and there. enjoy if you wanna I guess