💍1💍

I wake up in Nick's warm, comforting arms. ~Wow I'm so lucky to be this guys best friend~ I think to myself. I get a bit bored so I decide to play with his hair for a while. ~I'm so pissed that he has a girlfriend~ I think getting mad, I clench my fists into a ball. I burst into tears.

~Nicks pov~
I feel Y/n shaking so I hold her tighter, I then feel her crying.

Me: Y/n/n (Your nickname if you didn't know) what's wrong?

Y/n: N-nothing it's fine. Go back to sleep

Me: Alert Y/n's being bossy

Y/n: Nicky bear

She says looking up at me with her bright/dark y/e/c (Your eye colour) eyes wide. I could gaze into them all day. Then she hids her face in my chest, I rub her hair carefuly trying not to hurt her. She then slowly falls asleep on me. She looks so cute! ~I wish I wasn't with Madison~ I think while reaching for my phone. I tell her kindly that I'm breaking up with her. She replies with ~Never liked you in the first place Austin~. I put my phone down and drift to sleep.

~Y/ns pov~
At 4am Nick's younger sister Madeline comes into the room

Madeline: Nicky can I come sleep with you both?

You: Yes

Your still half asleep when you whisper that. She climbs into Nick's bed and you wrap your arms around her.

Nick: *Whisper* I'm sorry

You: It's ok as long as you give me cuddles later

Nick: Y/n I would do that anyway

You: I know but I need to make sure that you give me cuddles every day

Nick: Really Y/n you don't need to ask I would be happy cuddling you all my life

You: You can if you want to

Your very quiet conversation must've woken up Madeline