{1}

3rd Person POV
A secret to the world that's what you were until your mother died and you and your father were exposed to the world.

Your father being a big businessman who expects highly of you. You live in pressure and without it you feel like a failure.

That's what life is you always thought to yourself trying to brainwash yourself to smile even through the pain.

The cameras clicking as you got out of your car dusting your shirt you ignore all the reporters asking about you being the new ceo and why you were kept as a secret.

Smiling you went inside greeting your workers the charm you have made everyone almost fall for you.

"Sana can you check this please? I believe my meeting was moved tomorrow in the afternoon after lunch?" You asked softly giving her your printed schedule.

Sana nods taking your schedule. "I'm sorry it's my mistake" She apologizes to you.

You let out a small giggle nodding your head. "Don't worry just double check it next time" You simply say focusing on your laptop.

Your phone starts to ring not long after sighing you picked up the call putting the phone on speaker.

"Where are you?" Your dad starts "I'm in the office finishing up paperwork father" You answered looking through the monthly report.

"Finish it faster our guest is coming soon look presentable" He says with the same autorative voice. "I will father don't worry" You say before ending the call.

Sana glances at you secretly feeling bad on how your father treats you. "Sana can you move my meetings in the afternoon I'll finish up in the evening" You say standing up after checking the last of the paperwork due today.

"I'm sorry but can you also give this to the manager for construction" You continued giving her the pile of paperwork you were checking.

"Don't worry I will" Sana assures you making you smile. "Thank you I have to go my father is waiting for me" You say she nods escorting you out of the company.

"If something happens feel free texting or calling me" You tell sana worriedly sana nods smiling.

"Of course" She assured you once again before you entered the car that was opened by sana.

Sana bows as your chauffeur starts driving back to your father's house upon arriving on your father's house you exited the car walking infront.

Taking a deep breath you knock on the door feeling kinda nervous he emphasized how important this was to him so there was no room for error.

You opened the door being greeted by one of his maids. "Ms Y/N you're father has been waiting for you" He greets opening the door for you to enter.

"So I've been informed where are they?" You asked entering the house. "If you would follow me" He says walking towards the living room.

You trailed behind him fixing your blazer bowing slightly when you met your father and the guest.

"I apologize for being unpunctual" You say standing up straight sitting besides your father. "Ah meet my daughter Cho Y/N" Your father introduces you as you reach your hand out.

"Nice to meet you" You say as the father shaked your hand. "You're daughter is very well behaved" The mother greets making you smile as you pull away.

If only you knew what I've been put through. "Anyways shall we get started?" Your father started as I nodded.

The conversation went on for a few hours before they finally told you and the unknown girl in front of you. "You are both getting married on the 15th" Your dad glances at you authoritatively as you bit your cheek. 

You are forbidden to talk when your father gives you that look the girl in front of you just looked down wiping a tear on her face. 

You wanted to talk but something is stopping you the voice of your father echoing in your ear. 'A child should never talk back to the father'. "I can't wait to pick their wedding dress" Her mother starts you kept your fake smile when your phone started ringing. 

You took out your phone standing up bowing slightly. "Please excuse me my secretary is waiting for me" You say in the most polite way possible. "Ah don't worry you're a busy girl" Her father says smiling at you. Fixing your posture you made your way out with your chauffeur opening the door for you. 

"Back to the company please" You say smiling at him entering the car. "Yes ma'am" He replied closing the door softly going to the driver seat driving back to the company. 

Calling your secretary again you waited for her to pick up. "Did something happen?" You asked once sana picked up the call. "Yes ma'am your former partner she wants to discuss with you about the japan branch" Sana answers you sighed looking at your watch seeing it was almost evening.

"I'm near please tell her to wait for me in my office" You say before ending the call rubbing your temple started to get a headache closing your eyes you sighed heavily. "Ma'am are you okay?" Your chauffeur asked looking at you in the rear view mirror. 

"Yes are we here?" You asked opening your eyes. "Yes ma'am" He answers you before exiting the driver seat opening the door for you. "Thank you" You say smiling at him as he nods bowing slightly. 

"Have a nice day ma'am" He says you nodded walking inside your company building the reporters slowly leaving. "Sorry for being late" You said seeing sana and your former partner for your japanese branch. 

"Y/N it's been a while" Sakura starts as you sat on your chair giving her your signature smile. "Yes it has what made you come here?" You wanted to get right to the point since you're head is really hurting too much.

"I want to know what happened with the report" She hands you a folder as you furrow your eyebrows taking it. "Did something go wrong?" You asked starting to grow worried. 

'No room for failure' The voice of your father suddenly echoing in your brain as you gulped. 

{Happy new year to everyone
I hope you enjoy your day :})

-Mysterious🤍