{7}

The sun shines brightly as you fluttered your eyes open almost getting blinded by the ray of sunshine going through the windows of your house catching you by surprised that you fell asleep.

You didn't intend to but you didn't think much of it as you stood up hearing a door creak open. You look at yourself in the mirror fixing yourself looking at sana who was holding her head with a frown on her face. 

"Good morning sleepy head" You say rushing to the kitchen pouring a glass of warm water for her and an aspirin pill for her hangover. "I'm sorry for intruding" She says in a raspy tone as she took the pill looking at you with a small smile.

"It's okay" You say smiling back at her. "Are you hungry? we could eat out" You offered she politely shook her head bowing slightly. "I already caused you so much trouble I will be on my way now" Sana tells you. Nodding your head you offered to give her a ride which she agreed too. 

As you started to drive to sana's address you drove on a narrow road making you grow worry of this part of the city. "Do you live here?" You asked not wanting to judge her but you genuinely were worried seeing a group of people looking at the car with a baseball bat. 

"Yes I don't have a place to stay right now so I stay with a friend" She mutters like she was hiding something important. You didn't mean to push it but still you told her "You can buy a new house with your salary every month" Not even daring to look at her. 

Hearing a light chuckle coming from her as you drove faster so you could at least distract yourself from the stupidness you just did. "I have to pay debt" She shortly says as the car ride grew silent. 

You finally arrived to see a few people crowding the car as if it was their first time seeing a bmw i8 for the first time. "Sana" You started as she opens the door glancing at you. "I'll meet you in the company" You say smiling at her. 

She looked disappointed for a second before turning her demeanour to a smile. "Of course have a safe trip home" Sana says before exiting the car getting swarmed by a lot of people. 

You closed the door focusing on reversing the car so you could leave once you got out of the closed area your phone rings seeing the caller was jihyo you accepted it. 

"Hello" You greeted as you focused on the road. "Are you on your way back?" She asked you unconsciously smiled hearing her morning voice. 

"Yes have you eaten yet?" You asked knowing she would ask as well she stayed silent for a few seconds before hearing her faintly yawn. 

"I'll take that as a no I'll buy food just stay there" You say she reluctantly says sure before you ended the call.

You were about to placed your phone down when your phone started ringing again. 'Why is there so many people calling' You thought answering the call without looking at the caller id. 

"This is Y/N speaking" You professionally say hearing a familiar laugh from across the phone made you sigh. 

It was nayeon. "Hello Y/N speaking" Her tone of voice solely to just tease you. "What do you want?" You asked your whole attitude changing while in a call with your best friend. 

"Are you free today?" She asked making you furrow your eyebrows. "Yeah I am do you miss me that much?" It was your turn to tease her hearing nayeon giggle made you smile. 

"I need you to help me pick out a wedding dress" Nayeon informs you the smile on your face turned into a grin as you drove to a nearby starbucks drive thru ordering a cup of coffee for both you and jihyo. 

"You know I don't do wedding dresses" You say hearing a disappointed sigh made you quickly changed your mind. "Okay okay I'll go what time? I'll pick you up" You offered giving in to your best friend's request. 

"Heh I knew you would agree pick me up by 6" Nayeon tells you. "Hm sure I have to go now" You say hanging up after once you got your order you went to a nearby fast food building ordering take out. 

I hope jihyo doesn't mind me being this simple. I don't really want to go inside of the restaurant in a plain t shirt shorts and shoes like what if someone knows me there. 

Once you got your take out you drove back to your shared home with jihyo the contract will last for a few months so after that you plan on filing a divorce. You think jihyo is a good person a wife material for sure but you also feel like she doesn't fit you. 

You're both just taking advantage of the contract in order to get your own gain from it that's why filing a divorce doesn't really mean anything to you as long as you can live again as a free human once again and not as someone who's married. 

It was even all over the news and you hated every single lie that was put there like you loving jihyo and secretly dating for a year so you both got married. 

'That's pure joke' You thought outloud just thinking about it made you gripped onto the steering wheel tightly. 

(GOOD MORNINGGGG <333)
-Mysterious