Chapter 1

Hi guys I hope you are enjoying all my stories. Please don't forget to vote and comment to keep me going all the time.
Please don't copy this story. I really put effort in writing it. Bear with me any mistakes.

Hey Eva the ugly  girl! Ben one of my classmate shouted. I didn't want to reply him and just focus on my book. Any time we are about to start exams they fool around and  distract others from learning with his friends.

I always sit alone in class but that didn't stop me from learning. I always try my best to pass my exams but am always among the last ten. My parents never praise me or even encourage me. They always tell me to be like my elder sister Emily. She also hated me and sometimes said bad things about me to her friends.

"Eva pay attention, what are you thinking about" said Miss Anna our science teacher. I sat down properly but I was lost. Today was my birthday but no one remembered not even my mom. As I was thinking about that I felt like crying aloud but if I do that I will get punished by Miss Anna.

As I walked home I passed by a coffee shop. I didn't want to go home. I was really shocked when I entered. I saw my Dad kissing my Mom's best friend. So I got out quickly. I didn't want  my Dad to see me.
I walked home briskly. I was so confused when I thought about what I saw. I thought about the consequences if I told anyone so I decided to keep it a secret.
When I entered my house, mom was watching her favorite Tv show. I greeted her but she ignored me as I climbed the stairs and entered my room quickly. I decided not to say a word about what I saw earlier. Even I don't think she will believe me.

I know this chapter is short but by the way what is your opinion about it?
I will update soon.
Thank you for reading.