Chapter 1 : Ya'll some weird ass kids

(This chapter is brought to you by dicks)

"Lead the way you fat lipped fucker," I said crossing my arms. Nicolas rolled his eyes and walked down the block "Aunt Roxanne found you in a dumpster, I know she did," Nicolas mumbled.

"Did little dick boy say something? Honestly I'm surprised you even have friends, are you paying them or something, like I'm truly baffled anyone enjoys your company," I told him pulling out my phone to play subway surfers.

The majority of the trip, to the boot legged Baskin Robbins, consisted of us insulting each other. The only reason why we stopped is because I got a phone call from my mother, but don't worry, I of course got the last insult.

The smell of different flavored ice creams hit my nose as we walked in making me actually want some ice cream, I'm lactose intolerant but that ain't gonna stop me, I'll deal with the consequences of my action later. Nicolas walked over to a group of three other kids, and I walked over to the glass that covers the ice cream to see what I want.

Aware that Nicolas was most definitely shit talking me to his friends, it's fine I'll just whoop his ass for it later. I decided to get some cookie dough ice cream in a waffle cone, as that sounded hella good right now, and me being the ✨nice✨ person I am I turned around to Nicolas smiled, and flipped him off for no specific reason, I just felt like it.

After I got my cone I headed towards Nicolas group of friends, as I neared their table I overheard the kid with the little mustache whisper to Nicolas, "you said she looked as if the grinch and Sid the sloth had a baby," mustache kid said exposing Nicolas.

"Oh really Nicolas, you said that?" I asked, an evil smirk starting to form on my lips. Nicolas eyes went wide as he stuttered, "what no, Andrew says dum things all the time, you shouldn't listen to him hahaha," he said with a nervous laugh.

It brings me pure joy whenever I frighten Nicolas.

"You must be Zamora, I'm Jessie," a red haired girl introduced herself, "oh oh and I'm Jay" the kid with the uni-brow said climbing all over his seat.

"Yo" I simply said, giving them a nod of acknowledgment then took a seat next to the Andrew kid, I tried my best to resist but alas I am not strong enough, I scooted all the way back in the chair and sat crisscross applesauce I couldn't for the life of me sit normally.

I could here the voice of my mom now, "sit like a lady Zamora."

"Heh, and a good 'Yo' to you to madam" Andrew said awkwardly, forehead dripping with sweat as he pulled down his shirt.

Ignoring his odd greeting I zipped down my black hoodie some because I was starting to feel warm, "Anyways, so is this all y'all do for fun? Just come here and eat ice cream?" I asked licking my slightly melted ice cream.

"Oh no I do a shit ton of things if you know what I mean," Jay said in a bragging manner winking at me. His friends just groaned at his antics and carried on with their ice cream.

It took me a few seconds to process what Jay had said, "Are you trying to tell me you fuck inanimate objects or something I-, you just gave me a fucking headache kid," I said rubbing my temple.

Then I looked over to my right, "what the hell, are you staring at my goddamn crotch right now!?! You fucking pervert!" I shouted snapping at Andrew.

"Oh god, what hell is wrong with you guys," Jessie said, regretting her choice of friends.

"Okay Imma out, y'all some weird ass kids I swear," I said getting out of my seat.

"DAMMIT ADREW YOU'RE MAKING THE HOT OLDER GIRL LEAVE," Jay started yelling.