Done - One Shot

Genres:Smut and Fluff

Warnings:Sex

Couple:Jimercury

Somewhere in 1986

POV Jim

Freddie was being fucking unbearable lately. He was always a diva but now he was just being bitchy, I think I know why, tho.

Freddie and I haven't been... doing stuff on the bedroom lately. Don't ask me why, we're either too busy, or too tired, or simply not in the mood. It hadn't been that long, just a couple of weeks, any adult would handle this but we're talking about Freddie, he is literally a sex machine. No sex would make Freddie get really moody and annoying, and not annoying 'cause he was too clingy or so. It was kinda cute when he got all clingy, he was just being an actual bitch. I couldn't do anything and he would complain, it was getting really annoying.

I was at the garden just sitting near the koi fish pool, smoking, when Freddie came near me.

Freddie:What are you doing? - he asked, seeming kind of annoyed.

-Smoking?

Freddie:You should be working.

-Freddie, I'm just taking a break for a cigarette. I'm almost finished, anyway.

He took the cigarette of my hand without saying anything else and sent me a look that said "Finish your work", then went back inside. Jesus, if I wasn't in the mood before, this bitchy phase of his wouldn't make me want to have sex with him for sure.

I decided to go back to work and finished it quickly. When I finally finished I went in the kitchen and got some water, Freddie came to me again and looked me up and down.

Freddie:Have you finished?

-Yes.

Freddie:Hm - he didn't seem to believe me

He went outside problably to check if everything was actually done, I just rolled my eyes and went to the livingroom to sit down. Before sitting down I changed my clothes so Freddie wouldn't annoy me about it, but it still didn't work. I just wanted to sit down and read my book but Freddie came to me and took it off my hands before I could read a single word.

-What are you doing?

Freddie:Get your dirty ass off my chair.

-I changed clothes before sitting.

Freddie:But you're sweating on the pillows!

-No, I'm not, Freddie - I sighed without patience

Believe me. I had check if I was dirty or sweating a thousand times before sitting to avoid this discussion but I guess Freddie would just get a fight over everything, right now.

Finally after checking if I actually wasn't sweating he handed me my book again. I sat down calmly again and started reading, Freddie sat on the couch and when I hadn't even finished reading the paragraph I was in he started complaining again.

Freddie:Yes, Jim, that's great, breathe louder would you? - he grunted - How would you ever annoy me? You just sound like a bloody hippo with asthma!

-Ok, that's enough, I'm done - I said as I stood up and closed my book

Freddie problably thought I'd yell at him or fight him, but he just squeaked slightly when I picked him from the couch. He clinged on me and wrapped his legs around my hips while looking at me surprised. Before he could say anything I pressed him against the wall a bit hard, not enough to hurt him, but enough to "establish dominance". I kissed his lips roughly and felt him gasp surprised and moaning slightly.