The Preview

October 15, 998 AD

         The air was cold,wind was soaring, the day gloomy, yet fresh. It was mid autumn a day where we pay attention to the leaves changing and falling. When we often stare at something, our brain wants it to change wants it to do something but we know when staring at something it tends not to, but for Jamie Merek daughter of a Maneater staring is just a normal things that occurs in her life as if people stare at her just to try and see if she changes to see if she too becomes a maneater. Jamie Merek a wonderful name isn't it. Jamie just rolls of the tongue does it not, but the surname Merek carries a nasty heinous curse of a history, a curse you hope not to fall under.

       The 14 year old Jamie awoke from a deep slumber with sweat pouring from hear face like an out of control. She had another disturbing nightmare something she couldn't explain not in her brain nor on paper. The dream was like no other the way I can explain it is not now but later so you can see some dreams become a reality. Jamie was a quite tall girl standing at 5'9, she had one deep forest green eye and one brown eye like those Huskies we see on tv, Jamie had a disturbing train of thoughts things if I say, I would go to prison, a long to accompany it a anger issue that nothing or nobody could help it was uncontrollable, little did she know it was just one curse of being a Merek. The girl put on her clothes and went out her door and met her 2 year older brother named Xavier whom she always wanted to bash his head in a campfire miles away so no one would hear his screams, like I her mind was mess up and this was unbearably tame.

       "Goodmorning,little sister."Xavier said with a gentle persons bow. "Why won't you just die". Jamie said with a weirdly tame or calm look. "Out of all the times I tried to kill you I still see your face everyday." She continued with the same tame, calm face she had as if it were painted on her face at birth.". "All I said was Goodmorning", Xavier huffed."As you should know the bastard Mikaelson boy and blond girl, are looking for you." Jamie's brother never liked the mikaelsons as their opinions were different then the Mereks. The Mikaelsons believed in treated bastard as one of the family and didn't disown them as they did and many more controversial topics the Mereks hated. Jamie said with a glare "I just want maggots all over you eater you alive tearing apart your flesh and eating it" "Be careful" Xavier exclaimed with a threatening tone, jabbing his finger in her collarbone he had continued with

    "You know mother loves me best she rubs me, touches me in the right place and gets me there. She admires me even more after she caught you messing around to the butchers boy and I shoved a sword down his throat.". "She'll love me even more knowing you sneak of with the bastard Niklaus.",he stated stepping closer and whispered in her ear, "I can ruin you" he said pinning her to the wall while caressing her hair. "Ive been nice, I haven't made a whore of yourself as you are. He leaned in and whispered in her left ear "Is it still tight?". Emphisizing the t at the end set her off, she pushed him off with immense strength inventing his face not as much as she hoped and said "You can't ruin something that is broken" she stated with nothing but courage and venom in her voice. "Ive been nice, I haven't made a whore of yourself as you are"

         Jamie notices with every word he stepped closer but she didn't pick her pants or overthink as she knew he wouldn't do shit but talk, something the Mereks did well as their bark was better than their bite."Is it still tight?"he questioned. This time he was too close for Jamie's comfort. She grabbed his neck with one of her hands and broke his right arm, knowing it was his dominant, with the other. He let out an immense ear deafening scream one most could hear them as their walls were not too thick yet not too thin."You can't be nice to something diseased with evil" she whispered in his ear, straining him."Youve been spending too much time riding on Klaus dick I see" Jamie kept putting pressure Xavier as he mocked her best friend, been as bashful as he is kept going."You know you can't choose what you want so let us skip that process and let me take care of you". He choked with every word he spat.

      Still in the same position Jamie came back with "You said you wanted to ruin me how about I tell mother that her boy has a little problem down there and can't even get it to stand up normally anymore or shall I mention that abnormal curve you developed all of a sudden, sleeping around with the whores from the East, and" Jaime went towards her struggling brother to paused and continue with a breathing voice. "You've been been sleeping around with Florin Sandekson, shall I tell her how hard you pounded her." "The Mikaelsons tell me all". She ended with a whisper knowing how jealous Xavier was twords the Mikaelsons.

        Jaime said while poisoning every word. The Mikaelsons tell me all" The Sandeksons were a family in which the Mereks despised. Not to be confused with the Mikaelsons whom In just mentioning their name to a member of the Merek family might get you gutted out slowly and left for the wolves to eat you.

      Florin Sandekson was Jamie and Xavier's mother's enemy whom she hated the most. To be fair she had a nice set off tits according to Xavier minuscule, smooth brain. "You wouldn't dare!" he said still choking, pain in his voice. "Oh I would, your face has me do alot of things." Xavier smirked thinking he was go to be set free and get his dick sucked.

         Putting more strength on her brother he yelled in pain putting Jamie in a trance of desire to inflict more. "Leave me, Klaus and all of the mikaelsons alone." Jamie said getting out of her sadistic, demented trance while threatining her brother. Jj which was Jamie's nickname, let him go. He ran out the door with his tail tucked so far he could tast it. Jamie stepped out of her family's home hungry but not worried she went to go see the one and only, the best family in her eyes,the family that sat at the dinner table yet in silence, the family that watched their kids play around with swords and their friends, the people with a past no one knew about, the people Jamie looked up too, the people that were oh so mysterious ,in the way they spoke it flowed out of their mouths and their throats oh so smooth, how they used manipulation with such grace, the family that she would share her secrets with. The Mikaelsons.

Sorry if this chapter has some spelling and grammar errors, too mush usage of words or symbols or just sucks. I'm still trying to find my writing style. You can tell me if something is bad and I will fix it or if you have any suggestions on what I should write next just message me. I'm trying my best here to please you all.

-TCM