welcome

Mika's POV
I had no idea that dress was that expensive Callie
A/N:Callie is Mika's bestie she always wore skimpy tops,dresses, shorts and trousers, she had freckles on her face with her grey eyes with blue specs around it.
"Mika I also had no idea it was that expensive. What are we going to wear to the party now ?" It's gonna be hard to get one Callie but we can and how hard could it be ?
"Very hard babe it has to be a fabulous dress and what I consider fabulous show stopper,walk in stares" your such a drama mama "yes we have hair and makeup to do also shoes and accessories it's already 10:00 am even though the party is tonight we gays go fast" okay am in my way.

Author's POV
Mika changed into a tight and baggy neon green leather jacket that just got released shocking,she didn't have money to buy the dress .
While Callie as usual wore a skimpy half cut with a ripped short ,ankle socks and black kicks with hoop earrings with a necklace C and a heart.

They went to The Sewer's Industry shop for their dresses they found two each of them were different.

Mika's POV
"Am very happy" shut up Callie am on a live stream gurl "watevs lemme join you Hi world it's Cake am off for a night party" that's enough go get the keys "yes mama" eww don't call me that.

Author's POV
They got there and "this place is mad" said Callie "yeah it is" replied Mika.

Callie's POV
Let's go get some drinks "right behind you gurlie" ok

Mika's POV
"Hi am Alex" Mika "your really pretty" thanks,so you know anyone here? "yes a go to Skyhigh college" no way I go there too and funny I've never seen you "yeh me neither" do you stay in campus? "Yes I do" ok I'll talk to you later enjoy the rest of the night.

Sooooo how's it going far I look forward to your replies