🎀 𝒮𝒽♡𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 🎀

*(Right now they are adults)*

So yuri and I have decided that Saturday was going to be the best day to go shopping since he ran out of clothes and mines are not in the best condition we can say. And yes, right now we are inside a mall passing several small clothing stores, but one especially caught Yuri's attention, and boy I don't even want to think about which one it is because I already know the answer.

Y/N: Yuri, are you being serious right now, why do you want to go to a clothing store that only has female lingerie?

Yuri: Common Y/N let's go in maybe we can find one especially for you.

Y/N: WHAT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Yuri dragged Y/N into the store, he was so happy to see his baby wearing one of them especially when they looked so sexy. This makes him not stop thinking about how Y/N will look when he/she wears them for an erotic occasion.

When they were inside, yuri asked an employee where the wardrobe was, she showed them the way. Yuri told Y/N that he/she should wait there until he comes back from picking some lingeries that he liked. Y/N was so nervous because he/she has never tried to wear them before and didn't even like it since they showed a lot of skin (welp common that's what they are for Y/N).

-------10 minutes later-------

Yuri came back with a lot of lingerie and for the love of God I couldn't even process it, there were like 10 or 15 of them, 5 were in black and the rest were mostly pink and red. Yuri looked at you and then the clothes 3 times as if trying to say something, but you just pouted and ignored it.

Yuri: Y/N please try them you will like it, I promise.

Y/N: No

Yuri: Please *said giving you a puppy face *

You try everything you can, but you couldn't resist his puppy dog ​​eyes, so you accept it and took the clothes he was holding so you can try them on for his enjoyment. You felt like a mother who had just lost a battle with her son. However, while you were taking off your clothes, you see Yuri standing there looking at you, you said in an annoyed tone.

Y/N: Don't tell me that you plan on looking at me while I change.

Yuri: Is there a problem with that, we are already a couple and I have already seen you naked hehe ~

Yuri: And like your body is beautiful, why wouldn't I want to see it? *he said as he tilted his head to the side*

He was telling the truth about him seeing you naked, but still, you felt embarrassed. After all, you didn't believe him because you are so insecure about your body (Confidence please).

You were looking in the mirror wearing black lingerie and you really liked it, you felt very attractive, but when you turned around you saw Yuri pulling down his pants, you were screaming internally and covering your eyes saying.

Y/N: YURI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Yuri: Hush, don't say it out loud, someone might hear us.

Y/N: Yuri don't tell m-

Yuri kissed you roughly without letting you speak, grabbed both of your legs, and put them around his waist so that there was no distance between the two. You could feel his erection but you could also feel your body melting from Yuri's caresses and kisses, he was very good at sex and you didn't deny it, but doing it in a public place and not knowing when someone might listen to us and report us to the police was just out of control. You got out of your mind when you see Yuri taking off his boxers letting his hard cock be seen, you grabbed it and started to massage it slowly and then faster you could see that Yuri liked it as his bodily reactions spoke for themselves.

Everything else I leave it to your imagination~

After you guys were done you had to hide the lingerie in your pants because it smelled and you didn't want to be embarrassed, you were so angry at Yuri that you told him to not come to your apartment anymore and also no more kisses and hugs. He was very sad but you didn't care.

Y/N: Yuri I will repeat myself this is the first and last time you do this again you understand.

Yuri: Yes, it won't happen again *he said in a sad tone*

PLEASE STOP READING THIS HORRIBLE STORY THAT I MADE I HATE ITT!! 😭

If you want me to write more Yuri x Reader One-shots, don't forget to tell me I might reconsider it but I'm still not good at writing and I'm sorry, English is not my mother tongue so I'm trying my best so that you can understand it with no problems, so yeah, that's it. Peace✌️