Christmas shopping

It was 5am when I woke up. This was the first year I would ever buy a girlfriend a Christmas gift. Wait I don't really know anything about riley. I'll call sydney.

It took me 30 minutes to get ready. I decided to call sydney. Riley gave me her number last night. Last night.

" Hey" I heard though the phone.

" Hey is this sydney" I asked.

" Uh yeah, oakley right" she asked. I heard a noise though the phone but I didn't really think anything about it.

" Yes, I'm going christmas shopping for Riley and I wanted to ask if you would help me"I asked.

" Yeah but uh I'm kinda busy right now." She said. I think she moaned. Is she? No. Maybe?

" Yeah yeah the stores won't even be open by now" I said.

She hung up

Yeah she was definitely have sex.

Ok so I'm just going to go back to bed.

8 o clock

Riley woke me up.

" Morning beautiful" she said with a smile.

" Morning" I said.

I looked at my phone and had 5 miss calls from Sydney. Shit

" Why is she calling you" riley ask with a laugh. I could tell it was force. But why?

" Yeah, she's helping me shop for you" I said.

" Oh shit yeah I should probably shop for you to" she rushed. She basically ran to the bathroom.

Awwwwwww

In the car

Sydney picked me up. And we were off to Riley's favorite store.

Target.

Why? Don't ask me.

I kinda had a feeling this wasn't Rileys favorite store.

Riley gave me her Christmas list and told me not to tell sydney . Then she kissed me.

I felt uneasy about sydney the first time I met her. At the club. Did she invite what's her name?

I'm not going to over think it.

" Ok we are here" she said.

" Ok are you sure this is her favorite place" I asked.

" I've been her best friend since forever I think I know her favorite store" she yelled. Damn.

" Ok sorry" I said. We walked inside.

I felt like crying at this point I hate it when people yell at me.

I looked at Rileys Christmas list and noticed ' sweatshirts' ok I know where to go.

" Ok I'm going to go to the sweatshirt section" I said.

" She doesn't like sweatshirts" sydney growled. Ok some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or didn't even sleep.

" Well I want to get her some" I said.

" Ok fine" she growled.

" Listen if you don't want to be here you can leave" I said. Riley can drive home.

" Fine, but riley won't pick you up" she growled. And walked out. Damn. She's a big meanie

An hour later

I called riley when I was in the check out line. Maybe target is her favorite store I found a lot of stuff here. Hopefully she likes it.

I walked out and there she was waiting for me. She looked angry.

" Hey whats wrong" I asked. Please don't yell.

" Traffic sucks" she laughed.

I laughed. She smiled.

" Hey there's that smile I love" I laughed. She just smiled.

Yeah she wasn't lying when she said traffic sucks.

540 words.

Do you guys want Rileys pov of her day?

Hey,check out some of my other stories. Please