game

Do not do it if you have asthma,and remember this maybe will got you sick and have a nightmare

Game 1

Sleeping sheep

The rules

You need to play alone.cause the ghost won't show up.

One pillow

Two glass of water (you can use any drink that can drink.)

How to play

1.first close your eyes and then sing

"One sheep in the farm running to the wood,catch if you can cause it won't coming back smile to the camera and he will coming back"

When you already sing this.do not close your eyes. When you hear someone giggles that mean he here..slowy get up..and dont move

And continue to sing

"Sheep sheep sheep going where?"
"Mommy miss u please coming back"

If the giggles stop you sit down if the giggle still wont stop you need to repeat the song..

"Sheep sheep sheep going where?"
"Mommy miss u please coming back"

If the giggles not stop please repeat again and again

Do not open your eyes

After the giggles stop you sit and..slowy take the two glasser..and say mommy give you drink so you better come..that time you can feel he touching the glasses please dont let go the glasses...

And then you can hear..he knock his hand to the  glasses..ting

You put the glasses slowly and then sing..mommy need you to be brave bye bye sheep. Repeat x2.

And then slowly take your pillow and swing infront you..if you feel someone was there do not open your eyes.

Swing swing swing again and again

And repeat this "bye" dont stop

After that you here your window/door open...wait for 1 minutes and then slowly open your eyes..and close the door/window

Remember do not touch the glasses after you close the door..please let the glasses there..and then take your pillow that you swing..put the pillow infront the door nor window.. depends where he get out.

And then you done..go sleep..in the morning you can clean the thing.

Hope you enjoy

Back story

In 1998 there was a farm really old farm.a guy name Rudolph take care of sheep.but something feel so wrong about Rudolph.he doesn't not tAke care the sheep..he only come out from house to buying a grocery and sheep food.

On 5 april. There was a boy name adrian he 14 year old..adrian was a bad kid..always messing around a troublemaker.he have an idea.he want to free the sheep.but the prank turn to his nightmare..he hear people screaming and moan in Rudolph house.. without saying anything he get in to the house...and he saw something that he shouldn't have seen.there was a guy..maybe he 19 something...and a women cry...the 19 year old boy...was rape by Rudolph and then women was lying left side the guy.. Rudolph playing the woman nipple..adrian get out from the house...he run to the wood when suddenly he here a loud noise 'bang' he stop running and then he look at his body..a blood came out from his body...

The story was actually not scary. Maybe not true..cause they some say.that actually a wrong story..they think Rudolph actually adrian sugar daddy.

Some says adrian runaway from house and following the 19 year old boy.some says he still in the house.

A women name mellisa..got dream about adrian..every night mellisa try to summon adrian...on 25 December she finally found the true.

Police come to Rudolph house..and found out he already die..

Adrian was rotten in luggage.
Rudolph was found dead in room..police said he take a suicide.

19 year old boy and women..was found dead rope at they neck.

The farm was take down...and they built a new building.

Remember do not believe the story believe the the truths..