Part 1

Kenmas POV
It had been days since I'd last seen broad daylight, it became nearly impossible to keep my room clean for more then a few hours. The over whelming sweltering  of  perspiration filled the air . Kenma despised his so called "friends" he hadn't talked to anyone in weeks, well expect for one certain boy. Kuroo. He's easily amused. Perpetually smiling that smug smile of his, Kuroo is noted to be a bit tall and lean with broad shoulders, well-built arms, and a muscular frame. He has narrowed-eyes with a hazel color. His black hair is naturally messy and spikes upwards due to his bed head. Surprisingly kuroo was the only boy on his volleyball team, he could seem to tolerate. Kuroo on the other hand was quite the social butterfly which made kenma a bit jealous and irritated at times. He pushes such deplorable thoughts aside, after all. Kuroo had been kenmas friend for some time now, or should I say his first friend. Kenma never seemed to make an effort when it came to "friends" although. I suppose his feelings for Kuroo, go beyond an ordinary friend.

"Ding ding ding" his phone rang "ugh" kenma let out a loud grunt in an obnoxious exaggerated tone. "H- hello" he said in an annoyed tone. "Hey! If you couldn't tell already, ITS HINATA!" He yelled in his usual boyish tone "cutting to the chase, you've missed quite a few to many practices, some have speculated YOURE dea-" hinata tryd to finish the sentence as kenma hung up. Kenma stood up grabbed the bag peering out of his closet door and in a smoth Maneuver, put his arms through both holes of his backpack.  Pulling the door open, cold air hits him in the face like an exasperated punch, allowing the warm air to escape from his room. Kenma Prosecuted to grab the silver door handle before him and step outside. Suddenly, the cold air stung his cheeks so He pulled his scarf up closer to his face. As He looked around He noticed a white blanket of snow covering the trees, ground, and houses. Kenma was surprised by how quiet everything seemed. The only sound He could hear was his running shoes  crunching in the snow. The smell of damp pine trees made the air feel fresh and clean. It felt so peaceful to get out from time to time. An hour passed faster then a minute and kenma was walking back from the corner store. As snow continues to trickle down from the sky, kenma felt a light tap grace apon his hoodie. "Huh?" he turned around to see a man with straight black hair styled in an undercut, as well as narrow, intimidating dull blue eyes with dark circles under them and a deceptively youthful face. He is quite short, but his physique is well-developed in musculature. As well as an overwhelming frown displayed on his face "c-can I help you" all of a sudden kenmas annoyed casual persona melted away, "yeah actually. How old are you?" He said to kenma in an Intimidating tone. "I'm a first year, in high-school" kenma replied "why don't you say I take you out, for a so called lu-" before he could finish his sentence a boyish voice interrupted him. "Actually, HES already occupied at the moment" kuroo intruded. Of course he saved me, the man I've admired since I was little, was always there, even when I'd least expect it. Danm it kuroo....... how I envy your charm, if only....... you'd have.....  these passionate feelings for me as well.....

Bye 🤺