new journey

{RECAP:- So,Abhishek also misunderstood that you don't love him and love someone else. After this he left your place without expressing his heartfelt feelings for you. You go to your room and start collecting your stuff}

Abhishek's p.o.v:- She does not love me, she is in love with someone or mein pagal Kuch din ki dosti ko pyaar samajh betha After talking to him how happy she looked mgr ek baat samjh Nahi aayi wo dwar chakai ke baad se sad dikh rahi thi aur mein jab Bhi us se baat Karne jaa Raha tha to wo Kuch bhi bahana Karke mujhse dur ho rahi thi, aisa kyu?? Kya mujhse phr koi Galti ho gayi?? Umm..kal subah wo jaa rahi hai us se pehle as a frnd to baat Karke sab clear Kar Sakta hoon. hn,vo Kisi or ki hai mgr hm dosti to continue Rakh sakte hai🙃.

In your room:- When You collect your all stuff you saw a jacket.yes, that was the jacket which stuck in your towel. and that was still in the same condition.You took the jacket and hug that. At that moment you start crying hard and memerize your all memories.And while crying, you slept with that jacket.

____next day____

(You woke up early morning,Due to tiredness no one woke up early that day and Abhishek too. You decided to left the hotel and put that jacket in your luggage and left the hotel without having breakfast and meeting everyone But you had drop a letter on reception for Dakshit that- "Sorry !! I don't want to disturb all of you so without meeting you all so I have to go. Bye, love you all)

At your place (Delhi)

(You reached Delhi after about one and a half hours , Your brother came to pick you up at the airport)

Y/b:arey!! Aa gayi meri pyari bhn 😚 kaisi rahi Shaadi?? Enjoy Kiya???

You:hmmm....

Y/b: kya hua?? Tu sad dikh rahi hai😶

You:(groaning voice) n...Nahi k..Kuch Nahi

Y/b:(in mind) Ise kya hua?? Shayad thak gayi hai koi bat Nahi baad mein baat karoonga

(on the other hand, everyone in Rajasthan had received your message. After hearing this, Abhishek got worried because before he could clear everything. you had reached Delhi. He decided to call you at evening)

At evening, he calls you but call would not connect because you had block his number last night.he called you from hotel reception phone.You pick up the call and when you say-"hello" Karan come and hugs you from behind and start tickling you.You had no idea that the phone belongs to Abhishek and he is listening, because of tickling Karan, you started convincing him not to do it.

You:(on going call) ohh!! Ouch!! Uiii Karan plz don't do that ouch!? baby mujhe gudgudi ho rahi hai I'm on call. baby just sit here I'll come in few minutes

You:(on call) hello!!

Abhishek:no response 😶

You:hello!! Are you there ?? Are you able to hear me ??

Abhishek:no response 😶

You:(irritated) arey!! Behre ho ya gunge Kuch to bolo ya phr bilkul free ho or pehli baat to yeh ho kon?? Kuch to bolo??

Abhishek:no response 😶

{He disconnected the phone, and you started spending time with Karan}