🎄BFB x Reader ("Holiday Special")🎄

O/N POV

I grabbed a heavy box of ornaments and walked over to my group of people helping me (Woody, Blocky, Cloudy, and Four). "I got the supplies. Can someone help me though? I'm starting to lose my grip." I asked my team. Woody grabbed the box with no problem and started to walk towards the others. I followed after him while the others grabbed more boxes. Rocky walked past me with a huge star on his head, and Bubble is trying her best not to get popped by the sharp ornaments that Pen carried. Everything seemed fine.

Tree was just REALLY annoyed that he had to stand still and be forced to be the Christmas tree, like every year. I added some more ornaments on him, which made him growl. I giggled and ran into a different direction.

I passed Leafy carrying some food that she helped make with Firey and Taco. "Smells yummy, Leafster!" I told her. "Thanks! Uh, by the way, you should probably go help Bottle with the cookies. She keeps dropping them every time we make a new batch.." I gave her a thumbs up and ran to our little hangout we set up just for this holiday. 

Like Leafy said, Bottle was struggling to hold the cookie tray. I ran over to her and grabbed the tray. "I got it." I took the cookies and handed them to X.

"Thanks, O/N!" Bottle says while running off. "No problem!" I say back. After a while of decorating and preparing, everything was finished. We all gathered around Tree and talked, ate, or just did whatever. Four then grabbed a chair, stood on it, and screeched to get our attention. It worked.

"May I have everyone's attention? Good. I would like to thank you for being here and participating in this fun activity for the holidays! Special thanks to O/N for being the supportive and caring object they are!" Four smiled and bowed while everyone clapped. "I'm not THAT important though." I tried to say. I got a bunch of comebacks like:

"No, Four is right!"

"Yes, you are important!"

"O/N for the win!"

I blushed in embarrassment.

"Well, I'm glad to have you all as my friends!"

We did a giant group hug and continued to party on this beautiful Christmas Eve night.

(Delayed. I hate myself :| why is this so shorttt ;-;)