Dreamnotfound 💚

"YYYEEESSS" dream screamed as the ender dragon exploded, purple rays shooting out of it as the achievement popped up in the bottom left like the many times before.

After the commotion of dream beating us 3 vs 1 we were back at spawn talking about during the manhunt, the boat insident didn't come up.

How dreams mask was up.

How we were both frozen there for what felt like years.

How before I knew it he was gone and it was back to the goose chase again.

His mask back up.

His identity a secret.

His skin was perfect, eyes were a beutiful green, hair was a long messy dirty blonde that suited him well. He was hot. Why would he keep that a secret? Why would he let me know it and not care. Or seem to..

"I was on half a heart, if u hit me one more time I would've died" dream laughed "we were so close that time" bad whines, sapnap agrees.

"ok well I'm going to bed it's late" bad says after we had talked about it for a bit. "Same see you guys later snapnap adds, Before they both leave.

We were running around the beach as we talked before. Now me and dream were just sitting in the sand, listening to the Minecraft music as the sun went down. It was quiet, it wasn't awkward tho.

I glanced over at dream. His eyes showing threw the holes in his mask. Beutiful emerald. He must've felt me looking at him, because he turned from the sunset to look at me. "You look good without your mask on" I mumbled, unsatisfied with having to look at a piece of plastic.

We were sitting in the sand on the beach, it was warm. "Are you calling me pretty George" he said sarcastically with a laugh. I rolled my eyes failing to bite back my smile "no". I turned my head back to the sunset taking in the serenity.

I felt a hand on my chin. Before I could question, my head was brought back to dream, he was closer now, he took off his mask and looked at me. I smiled, we were a lot closer now tho.

I blushed slightly, he smelled like lavender, and oak. He was as handsome as I had remembered from before. His face was blank but he had a small blush dust his features. We looked into each others eyes, and studied each other's features for what felt like ages.

Both careful, we were toeing a line we had joked and teased about for awhile now. Making humorous the thought of crossing it but now getting seriously close.

There a bit of dirt smudged on his sharp jawline, I reached my hand out to wipe it without thinking. Dream caught it before got to his chin. He smirked, my blush increased. "What are you doing Georgy" he mumbled taking a dangerous glance at my lips before dipping back into my eyes. "Uh" a nervous laugh escaping my lips. My arm still frozen on its journey to his jaw by his hand hold on my wrist.

"U have some d-dirt on your face" I stammered. He smiled more as my face burned probably biting back a laugh at how stupid I look. He rolled his eyes "ur dumb" and let go of my wrist, he looked away to the sunset his face still facing me.

I looked at his lips, curved into a small smile. Delicious. I wiped the dirt of his face but stopped. He looked back at me. My hand was on his face. We were so close to kissing. We've never seriously thought about crossing this line but now it's getting pretty clear what's going on.

He blushed as he looked back into my eyes. I guess he picked up on it too...