𝒑 𝒓 𝒐 𝒍 𝒐 𝒈 𝒖 𝒆

彼はとても明るく輝いていた。
私はそれによって盲目にされました。
he was shining so bright.
i was blinded by it.

────────────────────────────

Have you heard of the red thread of fate ?

The red string tied on both sides' picky fingers. No one can see the thread unless the God of Marriage, Mikage. The myth is said to be destined lovers, or the common word to describe it is soulmates. Mikage have lived for more than 500 years now - living under the name of God of Tochigami and Marriage. The day he met the young fox yokai, said to be very evil. He decided to take him under his wings.

The boy who has a lot of terrible misfortune; rumour has it that he is very dangerous, evil and merciless - and that his love for violence, he'll take his enemy straight to hell if they get on his nerve. A fox in the figure of a human-like child, with the silver-white hair, exquisite violet fox-like pupils that darken with passionately strong emotion.

Tomoe, a name given to the fox yokai. A familiar to the god named Mikage who was formerly his master - he was abandoned once again after the girl he truly fall for died at a very young age. Tomoe fell for the girl named Yukiji, the girl who all men want to make her their wife - Yukiji is a sweetheart, gentle and beautiful, Tomoe warmed up to her immediately after the first he landed his eyes on her.

But nothing is permenant in this harsh world.

He was left alone in the world, the darkness getting all over his body once again after his master abandoned him.

"You will meet someone who will truly love you, Tomoe." Was the last word he heard coming out from his master's mouth - at first, not knowing it will be the last, he shrugged - not believing every single words.

"You are still going on and on about the red thread. When will you ever stop?" Tomoe said while all the girls being very touchy to his liking but he let them. A player indeed.

Mikage let out a low chuckle, "You will understand it when the time has come."

Tomoe glared softly at the God; what is there to hide underneath the smile? He noticed that the God isn'rlt wearing his normal kimono, he cringed. "Look like God fron the Land of Mikage Shrine have somewhere to go."

Earning another chuckles from Mikage, "I have to go somewhere. It best for me to go somewhere else."

Tomoe not knowing it wasn't a joke, he smirked "Good, dont come back then." He said, still didnt know that Mikage will never come back to him even without him saying things like that. With the final sight of Mikage, he vanished into thin air.

Decades have passed ever since then.

Mikage never come back.

To his despair, Tomoe never stepped out from his shrine - the loneliness is getting to him. The flashbacks he gets everytime he overthink stuff like am i completely disowned by the one and only man who love me for being myself? he gets the bitter memories of the girl who left him.

Pain.

Life is a pain.

Soon enough, when a high school girl with her friends stepping into the land. Tomoe felt like he is being pulled toward certain someone. Rushing to the main door, barge the door open to see 4 students standing there with their eyes widened.

A girl with bearing the wayward god's mask, who soon introduced herself as Momozono Nanami. The 2 normal girl best friends standing behind her, obviously caught the charm from Tomoe and the guy who seem uninterested. He is not a god but something about him is pulling Tomoe closer.

After everything they went through together, he warmed up to Nanami and of course Haruhiko just to found out that he isn't inlove with Nanami.

But instead, he fell for the human - Katsuragi Haruhiko.

The string on his picky finger tightened everytime the guy touched him. Is this it? Will Tomoe finally find happiness? He thought he will fall for the current God, Momozono Nanami but no;

it has been always him.

────────────────────────────

katsuragi haruhiko is the reader.
seme tomoe is confirmed :)
enemy to friend to lover.
some chapter will contain 18+ scene.
this isnt like the anime at all but the concept is there.
nanami is gorgeous but now is tomoexmalereader :)