Frozen beneath our feet.

Reference: We were kings of an empire, we owned the world. But now I'm the blood God, and I won the war.

Authors note: yes this is a technoblade reference, it is supposed to be about his time as a antarctic ruler. NOT CANNON, JUST A IDEA OF HOW I WANT IT TO GO! Thank you, enjoy!

The land was as cold as he expected it to be. Full of snow, wind and ice, it was a perfect wasteland. The snow crunched beneath his feet as he fought against strong winds to make it up the frigid mountain.

Technoblade sighed heavily, he was tired and cold, but he'll have to make due. He had a goal to reach after all, and he never gave up. It was apart of his code, Go big or Go home kind of deal. He grasped at the ledge on the cliff, using it as leverage to pull himself higher. After a while of climbing, with little slips here and there, Techno made it to the top.

He was above the clouds of the artic waste land. He breaths in and lifts his head to the sky, savoring the feeling of the soft, cool wind licking his exposed skin, and ignoring the whispers of the voices in his head as he enjoys his accomplishment. After a minute he lowers his gaze, and slowly looks at the land around him. Thin layers of snow cover most of the ground, old ruins of a long forgotten hold dot the landscape, moist moss growing where snow isn't, and he smiled at it all.
Two boar like teeth protruding from his lips, his red eyes merrily soak up the below of what would soon become his land, his home.

"This will do nicely" he mumbled out, he often speaks, even if no one is there, the voices always liked it when he speaks, even if the words hold no meaning behind them. He moved farther, having spotted an entrance to a cave he can camp in until he could gather the needed supplies to make his permanent shelter. But as he entered the cave, large, looming doors, slightly cracked and open, greet him. The voices increase in volume, chanting one word over and over.
'Enter, enter, enter!' they cried in unharmonious unison. And so he does.

That's a wrap, for now I really want to expand on this idea. If anyone spots any mistakes please comment, hope you like this skit.