Chapter. 1

Bokuto pov:
I sat in the apartment Akaashi and I own together. We have been dating for since I graduated from Fukurodoni. The apartment was empty and had no Christmas decor yet. So I decide to make some while Akaashi was shopping, I made some snowflakes and hung them up around the apartment. I had recently bought some window decor that feels like jelly. I put those up and then Akaashi walks in.
Akaashi pov:
I had been shopping for a bit and only found three items that I thought Bokuto-san would like. I returned to the apartment to see that he was decorating it, I smile. "Hey Bokuto, need help?" I asked. He replied with "We need a tree" he was kinda pouty. So I said "Well then let's go find one." He smiles which makes me smile brighter.
[Time skip to picking out a tree:]
Bokuto pov:
I looked around the tree lot, looking at all the trees as Akaashi follows behind me. I find a medium sized one that smells really good and looks luscious. "Akaashi, let's get this one" I say pointing and holding the tree. Akaashi replied with "Sure, Bokuto-san." As I carry the tree to the car Akaashi pays for it. I tie it onto the top and I get into the car. Akaashi asks "Could we go to the dollar store and get ornaments to paint ourselves?" Out of excitement I yell "YESSSS!!!!!" I was so excited this was our first Christmas where we stayed together instead of going to see family.
Akaashi pov:
I had asked Bokuto if we could make our own ornaments and he seemed so excited. So we headed to the Dollar store and listened to Christmas songs.
We sang jingle bells, we wish u a merry christmas, and the grinch before we arrived at the dollar store.