006

the two boys at my right continued narrowing their eyes at somebody, and i was just sat at the back eating doritos because biology is boring and i don't like it. i didn't pay any mind to what they're doing, simply because it's not my business and i'm just not interested in whatever they're doing, they could be in their own little world throwing cow shit at someone right now for all i care.

shoving a handful of chips in my mouth, i looked outside the window beside me, leaning on the window sill, tuning out the lectures of my professor that likes to 'passionately and poetically' talk about cells or whatever the fuck he was talking about. i spot a bus on the open road, reminding me that i do not want to be here, and that i want to go home.

i slowly and carefully put down my bag of doritos, scribbling on my empty and blank notebook, exploring what my mind has to offer in the form of art. i thought about a lot of stuff to scribble, but none of them seemed to satisfy me, so i just.. yeah.

writing one word down on my notebook, i close the notebook because i got bored. i take out my phone, untangling my earphones and plugging it in for the sake of my boredom, then i proceed to sit and watch youtube videos, until the bell rings and class ends.

packing my things in my bag, i plan my afternoon in my head, 2 more hours till' i get out of this hell hole.

i go out the cafeteria to eat in my usual spot near a tree.

i sit down on a bench, placing my backpack and food on the table. footsteps were heard through the grass path, i look at who it was and you probably could guess.

"are you always alone?" jungwon started to unpack his lunch in front of me to sit down, sunoo doing the same thing.

"well, it's certainly none of your business." i smile, them still unpacking their things on the table.

"we're your friends and you don't tell us?" sunoo sat down.

"just because i went to your house, doesn't mean we're friends, ok?"

"but you called me cute—"

"still not friends." i cut jungwon off, leaving both of them to scoff. "she called you cute?" sunoo whispered to him, but jungwon just elbowed him as a reply.

"but we could be acquaintances," i pick up my book and start reading, "say, do you guys wanna have fun?"

from the corner of my eye, i can see both of them look at each other, sending unsaid messages to each other without the need to speak.
i wasn't gonna murder them so why should they hesitate?

"come on, don't hesitate. i didn't hesitate when you kidnapped me yesterday?" i raised my eyebrow, staring them down.

"we're not hesitating, we're just—"

"no, you were."

"can you stop cutting me off?" jungwon sends me a death glare, i click my tongue out of spite. "and you did hesitate yesterday, by the way."

"to answer your question, i guess we can." sunoo nods, as he looks at jungwon for approval.

"uh— sure."

"yay! ok, so we can start off by trying to do something adrenaline based," i tap my finger on my lips. "like running from the cops or stealing something?" i set my book down excitedly, "what do you guys think?" i batt my eyelashes at the two.

"or how about we don't? besides," he clasped his hands together, "i think we could buy you skincare products, cause i'm running out of moisturizer and you look like you could use some as well." sunoo beamed. i touch my face as i glare at him. my skin isn't bad is it?

"hey! my skin is moisturized, you know."

"whatever you say." sunoo rolls his eyes at me, while jungwon just chuckles.

i scoff, looking at the time. 12:50, it displayed. i turn off my phone, "lunch time's about to be over, best we should head inside, yeah?"

jungwon raised a finger to protest, but ended up not saying anything. "come on." sunoo swung his backpack on, and shook jungwons left shoulder.

i jog to the door of the cafeteria, "don't be late! wait outside the gates after school!" i slightly wave.