chapter 1

"ok this is it".

Tobio was now in a car staring at his new highschool. He wasn't scared nor excited he was just okay with it was nothing special so he didn't have any reason to feel nervous.

"Are you ready".

His butler sebastian stated as he stared at the boy.

"Yeah, I'll go now".

Tobio said with a slight smile on his face as he jumped out of the car making his silky black hair bounce along with his movement.

As he was walking into the school building he got a lot of stares but ignored it since it was normal even if he wasn't aware of what the reason they were was.

Then he arrived at his class.

Tobio was quite the smart boy even if he didn't care about school he still had good grades.

The only reason he actually even looked forward to school was because of the volleyball club.

He enjoyed playing volleyball it was a way for him to just be free he could jump, run and just have no movement restraints.

As tobio walked into his class he was greeted by the sight of tsukishima kei. kei and tobio were friends, They had known each other back in middle school. The two were so close that some considered them as a couple because of how much tobio cuddled up against kei. Even though the real reason was because tobio couldn't handle harsh temperature's whether it is too hot or too cold so I guess you could say that kei was his personal heater and cooler.

"Kei".

Tobio's face lit up as the words slipped out of his mouth.

Kei was flustered at the way the quiet soft voice said his name.

"Hey tobio".

Kei said in response as he ruffled tobio's silky black hair making him scrunch up his face and pout as he blushed lightly.

The other students noticed the sight with some girls awwed at the sight while the boys just blushed.

Kei and tobio both took place at their seats and sat through that class and the other classes they had to go through before the end of the day.

Then the time was finally here

His first impression of his new teammates and their first impression of him.