chapter 3

(Time skip: when nekoma played against karasuno lev was there and I don't know if aoba joshai were originally at the training camp but they are here.)

Nekoma, fukurodani, Aoba joshai and the other teams were in the gym practicing when lev came in screaming.

"GUYS".

"WHAT".

They yelled back in obvious anoyance
But their faces calmed down after he yelled

"Karasuno is here".

Without any hesitation the members of nekoma and Aoba joshai were running out the gym and stopped right in front of karasuno's bus.

"Woah woah back up".

Daichi said in a firm agressive tone even if he wasn't surprised at their antics as they made it clear at their practice matches that they had a thing for tobio thier setter.

Everyone had gotten of the bus except tobio and suga, But before anyone could ask were he was suga gout out of the bus with tobio on his back while tobio's face was snuggled into suga's neck he was also wearing suga's jacket.

Tobio had gotten really close with his teammates so sometimes he just cuddles with one of them whenever he feels like it but they don't mind. Tobio had decided he wanted to sit next to suga on the way to the training camp and fell asleep half way there they decided not to wake him up and just let him sleep since he looked tired when they were getting on the bus.

You could tell that they were jealous just by the looks on their faces and the fact that tobio's snoring was more of a quiet calming sound rather than the loud anoying sound did not help the situation.

They led suga to the room where they were going to be staying so tobio could continue sleeping. He slept most of the day and got up when it was lunch.

When he walked out of the room his hair was ruffled, his cheeks and nose were a bright red color, while his flawless skin and deep blue eyes were shining in the light. He had his hands under his shirt exposing his lightly toned abs.

he opened the door to the gym where the teams were practicing.

They immediately turned thier heads to see tobio at the door.

"Hey".

Tobio said with a tired voice while waving his hands at the students.
But before anyone could say something kuroo was already running towards him with his hands out screaming

"TOBIO".

When he got to tobio he hugged him which shocked tobio but he still hugged him back.

"Hi kuroo".

Tobio replied in his normal soft voice that made kuroo blush.

"Kuroo you can't just leave because tobio is here".

Yaku yelled from the court.

"Oh yeah, tobio come let me introduce you to my friends".

Kuroo said dragging tobio along with him.