Chapter 10

*Hermione's pov*

Now Sunday has come. I got up especially early in order to properly get ready for "date" After half an hour I was ready and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked great. Ginny came out. She also looked at me and smiled.

" You look pretty damn good, Hermione," she said, taking a bite of the apple. I smiled. " good luck on a date with my brother."

" Ginny! This is not a date!"

" As you say, it's time, hurry up."

"Bye," I shouted, running down the stairs. I almost flew out of Hogwarts a little out of breath. Fred was already waiting for me near the exit. I saw him and smiled. He waved at me and I ran to him.

"You look awesome, Granger," one of Fred's friends commented.

" Hey, keep your eyes down, she's my couple for today," said Fred, beaming. He took me by the elbow.

" What's the plan?"

" My plan? Make a good impression on you." I rolled my eyes but smiled. "and so we can go to Madame Paddyfoot's cafe, in Zonko, and we can also drop in Flourish and Blotts if you want."

And that's what we did. First, we visited the Zonko store, a store with magic gags. There Fred showed me everything, and we bought a couple of whistle worms and a biting mug. Then we went to the bookstore. There we met Harry and Ron, which was quite unusual.

" And what are you doing here?" Ron asked.

" Dear brother, do you really think that I would have entered the bookstore if the pretty witch were not waiting for me here," Fred asked sarcastically, hugging my shoulders. " but the fact that you can read is really impressive."

Then it was the café's turn. Everything was fine, we laughed, Fred did not let me go for a second. It was already evening, and I did not want to go back at all. We walked hugging through the half-empty streets, which were illuminated by the lanterns with their soft light. There was a quiet snowfall. Everything around was peaceful and elegant, but cold. I rubbed my frozen palms together and Fred noticed it.

" Are you cold?" I silently nodded, somehow feeling guilty. Fred took my hands and suddenly tucked them under his sweater. The warmth from his body spilled pleasantly over my palms. " is it better now?"

" Yeah," I said, examining his face. "Your eyes remind me of the sweetest chocolate," I suddenly said, immediately blushing and regretting that I had said it. It sounded silly. Fred's eyes widened for a second, he smiled and suddenly spun me around. I screamed laughing, and the snow flew into my face, pleasantly tingling my skin.

" Granger, I like you so much!" said Fred, putting me back.

" I like you too, Fred! " we looked at each other for a few more seconds, and Fred bent down. He kissed me tenderly as if looking at my reaction. I moved towards him, and he already more confidently buried his hand in my hair. A whole flock of butterflies fluttered in my stomach, I put my hands on Fred's neck and moved him closer to me. Perhaps this was the most magical moment of my life.

_____________________________

A couple of days have passed since the above event. We have not yet told anyone about our relationship, because we saw no need for it. Now Fred was sitting with me in the living room by the fire. I put my head in his lap and read aloud as he played with my hair, stroking it and braiding it into little braids. It should be noted that the herbology textbook for the seventh year of study was much more interesting than mine, so I enjoyed reading for Fred, and for him, it was useful for passing the exams. Suddenly, Harry, Ron and George rushed into the room.

" Hermione ..." Ron gasped and tried to catch his breath to tell me something.

" Fred likes you!" the three said in unison.

" Surprising news!" I replied, kissing Fred, who was grinning.

P.s. That's it, here is the last chapter guys! Thanks to everyone who read, voted and commented!

Much love, 

Maggy.