Part II: New Friends

"Anton, run!" A voice shouted.

"Die!" Another voice shouted.

"Don't!" Fossil shouted as he woke up from his bed and his voice was heard by Ossenia and she rushed to his room.

"Lord Fossil, are you alright? You look pale." Ossenia asked as she opened the door.

"It is nothing, Ms. Ossenia. I just had a nightmare." Fossil replied as he shook his head.

"Just call my name if you need help, Lord Fossil." Ossenia replied as she gave him a wink and a smile.

"Thank you, Ms. Ossenia. I will now go back to sleep." Fossil replied as he turned off his magic lamp and slept.

Morning came, Ossenia waked Fossil where and they went to the dining hall where Calcia and Calcito waiting for him as the maids prepared the breakfast. Fossil went to them and they started eating breakfast.

"Fossil, I heard you had a nightmare last night. How are you feeling now, son?" Calcito told him and asked.

"I am now fine, Lord Bones. I mean Father." Fossil replied as he started eating.

"Fossil, get used to calling us as your parents. Okay?" Calcia told him.

"Yes, mother. Our breakfast is very delicious." Fossil replied and the two smiled at him as he continued eating.

"Fossil, eat slowly. The food won't run away." Calcito told him as Fossil eat his food swiftly and they laughed at him because he choked.

"Ossenia is a great help in the kitchen." Calcia added as Ossenia sat on one of the chairs.

"Fossil, after our breakfast, prepare yourself and we will go around the household. I will introduce you to everyone and I will show you the whole castle." Calcito told him and Fossil nodded.

They ate their breakfast and went around the castle. After a week, he was introduced to the whole county. The people have mixed reactions about him. Some of them were happy for the count and his family, some of them were displeased because he was adopted and thought that the count is infertile and the others don't have any reaction. After a month, Fossil was taught about the culture of Stoicheion where Calcito and Calcia live.

One day, Calcito was invited to the Capital by the Queen of Stoicheion. He brought Fossil with him and there they met the queen. Calcito went to the meeting himself while Fossil and the other children where outside, at the palace gardens. Playing around under the bright noon.

"Hi, can we play with you?" Fossil asked one of the kids as the group looked at him.

"No, we don't like commoners. You are just adopted." One of the kids told him and pushed him.

"Stop it, Stibio. You are always rude." A girl with long violet hair and crystal green eyes suddenly told the kid that pushed Fossil.

"Go away, Potash. We are not talking to you." Stibio replied as he glared at Potash.

"Master, are you alright?" Ossenia went to them as she saw Fossil sitting on the ground.

"Y-yeah. I am alright. The kid pushed me but I am alright." Fossil replied and Ossenia aided him to stand up. Stibio and his friends went away.

"Sorry for being troubled because of them. What is your name?" Potash asked as Fossil removed the dirt from his shorts.

"I-I am Davy Bones but please call me Fossil. Sorry for dragging you into trouble." Fossil replied as he looked at her crystal green eyes.

"I am Kaliya Kalios. Please call me Potash. My father is the Lord of Kalios County. I heard your father is Lord Bones. Is that right?" Potash introduced herself as they shook their hands.