HAGRID

After that threat, which i shrugged off. The rest of the classes went, far by smoothly. In herbology, a Gryffindor girl was almost strangled by A venomous Tentacula. Professor Sprout helped her, but after that the girl was boasting like she just battled a death eater like really!. After that we had double potions with Ravenclaws. And to no one's surprise, Ravenclaw were gloomy when they came out. In Potions we were making an advanced concoction which was said: Softers Bane which was to make everything soft. (I know it's a riddikulus name).  I made it quite right. After that was lunch, and was the time Harry, Ron and Hermione had been telling me about: visiting Hagrid, and to come prepared with wands which I wondered why?  'Leslie' Harry pulled me inside. 'Listen right now we are going to Hagrid's  keep your books and meet you behind the clock tower and change and come do not wear robes, something casual OK?' Before I could ask why harry answered the unasked question. 'You will get to know' Sighing to myself I bid Harry and went up to the Slytherin Dorms to keep my bag. There I saw Melanie reading a couple of books. 'Hey' she waved I did the same; 'Whatcha readin'?' I asked curiously. 'Nothing much, just Hogwarts a History, and the Potions book' 'Oh cool well anyway I got to go bye' I said. 'Bye'. After I wore my casuals: a lime tee with a light blue short denim. I took my wand kept it in my back pocket and was off. When I went to the clock tower; no one was there, but I saw something move. Before I could do anything, a hand came from nowhere and grabbed me. I was about to shout when Ron, Hermione and Harry's face popped up and they said controlling their laughter. 'Hehe.. hey! haha..' 'NOT FUNNY!' I snapped. 'OK, OK now let's go to Hagrid you got everything' Harry asked. I nodded. 'Good, now let me tell you why this was necessary. All these days Grubbly Plank was taking the class Hagrid was gone to the giants to persuade them to come on Dumbledore's side.' My mouth was open; Harry waited for me to process the info and continued. 'Some giants did came on our side, and now Hagrid is getting one giant, who is his brother we are going to see him, it won't be pretty' He finished. 'What the bloody hell?' 'Yes But it won't be too bad... I think' Hermione said. Frowning we all went under the invisibility cloak and knocked on Hagrid's door; He didn't answer. 'It's us!' And the door opened in a swipe and closed in a second. 'Hey Hagrid' I said. 'Hiya Leslie so all of yeh' ready eh he's here' Grawp in the forest yeh let's go?'  'Ya.. Sure' Ron muttered frantically while Hagrid looked fervent, beaming. I checked the marauders map (OK So I know I did not include leslie getting the marauders map but she has it, sorry for that)

And saw where are the teachers, filch and when the way was clear we slipped into the forbidden forest. 

Well yeah its kinda short but I have decided to include over 500 words atleast and this is 540 words will update a chapter hope you like it! 

-Love Prisha