Chapter 17

Hwasa headed to the company. She felt sorry for Solar for being selfish. She notices she was late, but she didn't care. Once she stepped into her office, Chungha came and hug her.

"Hwasa are you ok, nothing wrong right?! Nothing happens to you," she said worrying, she was there when the alpha took her away.

"Yea I'm fine. Don't worry nothing happen," she said laughing nervously. Chungha only nodded, but she knows the alpha mate with her, and she felt heartbroken.

"Hey Chungha, where's Yong?"

"She said she wasn't coming; she doesn't feel well."

Hwasa felt guilty. When it was lunchtime, Chungha was going to ask her, if she wants to go and eat, but Hwasa turned down her offer and left to see Solar. When Hwasa left, Chungha broke down and started to cry.

"Why can't you notice me," she said crying.

Hwasa arrived at a Solar house. She went to knock and no response. She got worried, a good thing she has a pair of keys for emergency. She opened the door and start to search for her. She found her in her room crying.

"Yong?"

"JINNI! I'M SORRY *sniff* I'm SORRY," she went to hug Hwasa.

"Yong is not your fault. I'm the one who is sorry. I was being selfish. I'm sorry, I was being overprotective even though you're the oldest," she said crying.

"I'M SORRY," both hugged each other and cried. It was night and they stayed to chat, watching Netflix while eating ice cream.

"Yong?"

"Hm?"

"I think I fucked up."

"Why you say that?"

"Yesterday my heat started and Wheein the leader of the Jung territory helped me." The only thing Solar did was spilling her ice cream.

A/N: oop. Well, vote for me. MERRY XMAS 3 CHAPS TODAY WOO