Surfing and Magical Talking Foods

In the afternoon my absolute best friend Jasmine decided she needed to barge into my house and meet Silver in person, while also raiding my food cabinets.

"Oh my gosh he is so beautiful! Can I tear out his eyes and replace mine? Are those pop tarts?" Before I could answer she already had shoved half a pop tart down her throat. Silver decided to then walk over and eat her other pop tart.

"What the heck? Your dog just ate my pop tart? Is he on steroids? I knew something was off about him! The second I walked through the-"

"Were you at the gym?"

"Yes! There was this really cute guys and-"

"How long?"

"Just a few hours..." she trailed on.

"Jasmine, how many Red Bulls did you drink?"

"Only three!"

I chuckled, knowing she probably had another six pack stashed in her car too. She has a really unhealthy addiction to Red Bull and Pop Tarts.

"Can I jut steal your dog? He is too fluffy and cute to be a rescue dog!"

"You wish! Now, you said something about going surfing today?"

Five hours later Jasmine dropped me off back home soaking wet and a little sunburnt. I unlock my door and...

"Holy crap!"

Silver had grown three inches taller since I left! Is this dog seriously on steroids?

I decided I would give the local vet a call later and headed for my shower so I can wash off the sea salt on me. I walked upstairs and into my bathroom, and I turned on the water to warm. I walked out into my bedroom and started to strip off my bathing suit.

When I was completely naked I was about to walk back into my bathroom when I saw Silver staring at me with his jaw dropped in the doorway. We stood there staring at each other weirdly until he shook his head a few times and walked out of my room hesitantly, as if he was fighting with his inner self. He's probably going to eat more of my poor pop tarts.

When I was finished bathing is was already nine o'clock, so I french braided my hair and flopped into bed. Ten seconds later there was an incredibly heavy, furry object- on my back. I drifted into a deep, dark slumber, where I was greeted by magical talking foods that looked freaking delicious. I guess I forgot to eat dinner for the second night in a row...