011 - Book

Y/N Sayoko's POV

I walked to school the next. Lots of people were their. The media. They crowded the blue entrance gate. They expanded from side to side wanting to cover as much ground.

Must have heard about All Might.

I would assume that they were relying on students information that they would spill.

From a far distance I saw Bakugou ahead of me. The media seemed to recognize him. Wonder why. I quickly walked towards the school not wanting to talk to others right in the morning. The day hasn't even started.

"Can you tell me about All Might?"

"May you please let me through ma'am?"

"Just a quick answer-"

"I really don't have time, ma'am. Please let me through. I don't want to force anyone out of the way."

"All we need is a statement- "

"Sorry. I'll be late."

I pushed past her, and rapidly far away from the crowd, avoiding the tons of microphones and cameras that were all up in my bubble.

Of course they make a ruckus in the damn morning!

Mr. Aizawa came towards the media and the gate shut.

Once class started, Mr. Aizawa gave us our evaluations about yesterday's training. I knew that my team would do decently good, but we could have done better and faster. Kaminari and Jiro would get two evaluations for both their rounds.

"Bakugou. Stop acting like a 7 year old. You're wasting your talent."

"I know." I heard Bakugou grumble.

Bakugou might be a porcupine but he did have lots of potential becoming a hero. He wasn't necessarily physically weak, he was rather strong. It's just his brain won't work and balance it all out.

Sensei scolded Midoriya about his quirk control. I know Midoriya has some far ways to go, but he went a bit too harsh. Izuku already knows and our peep talk yesterday proved that. He didn't have much confidence in himself but he wanted to bloom more.

"We need to get started class."

Kaminari: "What will we be doing now? Another test? A battle? A training session?"

"We need to pick a class president."

Kirishima and Kaminari: "Woah, finally something school like! Cool!"

Everyone wanted to be the class president. I personally can't lead or communicate with everyone. I like to be more distant, unless I get to know the person and open the shell of a new me. Or I just speak what is on my mind sometimes. But doing that for an entire class....and the entire time I am at school...no thank you.

My classmates were making lots of noise. Shouting at each other why they should be picked, why it would be cool to be the president, why they wanted to do it. The ruckus was gone once Iida planted his arm on his desk. The friction between his palm and desk was a lot causing a thud noise to be formed.

"BE QUIET! This is a task with much responsibility and you must be suited for carrying the responsibility of the class. This is not a job that should just be given out. This should be settled by a democratic vote!"

Kiri: "But wouldn't people just vote for themselves!?"

Tsu: "It has been too short of time, it's too early to trust each other."

Iida: "That's why the person with the most votes will be suited for the job! Can we do that Sensei? Shall we use the voting system?"

Aizawa: "Whatever it takes, just lets me take a nap already kids."