[ 14 ]

needless to say, the days that followed the awkward encountermeant of the pair were, well, awkward

seungmin found it hard to stare at the others eyes without feeling constant eruptions in the pit of his stomach, and saying the same for hyunjin wouldn't be any different.

their friend group would cringe at the obvious gestures seungmin and hyunjin made, yet they couldn't do anything but watch.

" this has to be the longest in life drama I have every seen," minho dragged out as he laid his chin on the table. jisung turned to face him and nodded in agreement.

" even we didn't take this long to get together," jisung said as he averted his attention back to his phone.

changbin glared at the happy couple and scowled. " shut up, you guys don't count. I introduced you to minho and in one hour you were already making out. who even does that?" minho raised his head back up and smirked, shamelessly.

" you're just mad that fe-," minho wasn't able to finish his sentence as changbin shut his mouth with his hand.

" shut up!," changbin worded through his teeth. luckily felix didn't hear the pair as he silently listened to music with headphones.

minho hated being touched if it wasn't jisung and so that led to him licking changbin's hand in return. changbin immediately reacted with a face of disgust.

" you little sh-," " anyway! look, those two haven't said a word to each other and it's getting tiring," jisung tried to change the subject. the group turned their attention towards seungmin and hyunjin.

hyunjin sat on one side, picking at his food and stealing glances towards the younger whenever he could. seungmin sat on the other side, humming while munching on some fries that chan gave him.

jeongin sighed as he watched his hyungs. he truly did not know what to do anymore.

it was obvious that they shared mutual feelings and its clear that in a matter of time, they'll both make each other aware of that.

chan turned towards the youngest, noticing his change of mood. " a month?" he questioned jeongin as he raised his eyebrows.

jeongin pouted and rolled his eyes. " a month and I feel stupid now". chan chuckled and patted him softly on his shoulder.

felix removed his headphones and spoke. " guys!! should we have a sleepover soon? it's been a while," the table went silent before erupting in laughter.

" sleepover? are we twelve?" minho said in between laughs. changbin glared at the group and turned towards felix.

" ignore them, I'd love to. if they don't want to then I guess it'll just be us, huh?" felix felt his cheeks burn before smiling bright at his hyung.

hyunjin overheard him. " hey! we didn't say we won't go, it's just yongbok can be so cute sometimes," he shamelessly said without thinking. he didn't miss the way it annoyed changbin as he pinched him in return.

however, he did miss the way seungmin's eye twitched in return.

-

after lunch, felix, seungmin and hyunjin decided to leave together as they had class later that day. they were now on their way towards hyunjin and felix's shared room.

hyunjin was soon back to himself, glued to seungmin's side every chance he got. " hey seungmin, you're cute," hyunjin worded out in the limited english he's picked up from his aussie friends.

seungmin was also back to himself, playfully rolling his eyes and ignoring the clear flirting from the other. only this time, it had an effect on him.

" didn't felix say the same thing the other day?" seungmin responded as he placed his arm on his hip. " you know, that's plagiarism!".

felix skipped happily beside him. " it's not if I say it's not," he sang out loud. hyunjin grinned widely and raised his hand up to high five the other.

" ugh," seungmin pouted and walked ahead of them instead.

soon enough, they arrived to their destination. hyunjin began his search for his keys while the other two stood behind him conversing.

soon enough, he found what he was looking for. " ah! here it is,". he adjusted his bag on his shoulder as he stuck the key into the lock.

the door swung open and the trio walked in one by one.

seungmin went straight to hyunjin's bed as felix and hyunjin began their search for the books they needed.

seungmin pulled out his phone while he waited. " don't forget to bring a blue and red pen for our reading today,".

felix and hyunjin reacted as they faced one another. " oh yeah!!," they both said in unison. seungmin shook his head as a small smile appeared on his features.

" oh, what would you do without me," he proudly stated as he continued scrolling through his phone.

he soon felt a sudden impact as hyunjin threw himself onto him. seungmin widened his eyes, not knowing what to do.

hyunjin sat on top of him as he stared down at him. " seungminnie, I would simply die," he teased as he starting making kissy faces at him. seungmin felt a sudden heat but this time it wasn't only on his face.

" uhm," seungmin felt like he couldn't move. felix only laughed at his friends, not thinking much of the situation as he continued on doing other things.

felix's face sudden lit up as he remembered something. " oh! hyunjin, remind me later. I need to tell you something important,". hyunjin paused what he was doing in order to respond to the other.

" sure," he shrugged and watched seungmin struggle underneath him. " hi," he smiled brightly at him.

seungmin blushed furiously, hoping that hyunjin missed it. " yo- you need to get off!," he practically yelled without meaning to. both hyunjin and felix jumped due to it.

" I-I mean.. you need to get off because we'll be late if you don't," he warned, trying his best to mask his sudden panick.

hyunjin didn't notice anything odd as he detached himself from seungmin, however, the moment he did, seungmin jumped off the bed, running at full speed towards the bathroom.

hyunjin and felix's eyes followed his every move. " huh, that was weird, wasn't it?" hyunjin could only scrunch his eyebrows and nod slowly.

" yeah, it was,"

" whatever, let's start packing. seungmin hurry up! we have like ten minutes, you better make it quick," felix said over his shoulder but hyunjin couldn't shake off an odd feeling he had.

-

oh no, seungmin. - a.n