Chapter Nine

I had just taken my shower and sat down in my robe. I was not feeling it, being here made me sick on my stomach. Eric was gone out and I was by myself, the shower was love but it was like I was missing something in my life. And the more I get closer into reading all these documents, the more I feel entitled to find out what happened.

I grabbed the journal and opened the book to where I left off. This time, when I got another paper cut. I sat back and watched what happened next. A drop of blood fell into the book just like last time and the wound healed on its own. I blinked a few times because I think I'm going crazy.. I got off the bed and walked to the door and locked it on both locks, I really felt like being alone now.

I sat back down and continued to read:

'Me and my royal mother set out on the lands, the terrace was beautiful and the castle was amazing. I still was lost because one minute I'm sitting on the bed, my memory gone and now I have become something that I didn't know as a normal person believed was real. I still didn't feel like a King.

We went to a place by the lake. I noticed that with my new vision, I could see clear across the fields, I could see people walking and everything was moving at a steady pace. I could even look at the nearby poles and see the birds pirched up looking around. The sky was so beautiful, that I could even see far beyond that. I shuttered a little bit. Hearing the hearts of folks, their conversations and using my skeleton vision, I could see the good, healthy looking ones and the bad looking unhealthy people in the streets.

"Son?" She said.

"Yes mother." I said.

"This is where I shall teach you how to feed. You must open your senses. Take a deep breath and inhale. Let me know what you hear and smell." She said.

I closed my eyes and just from where I was standing, I smelled something so good. There was a maid along the side of the fence and I could hear her soft, thumping heart beating through the vein in her neck.

"Mother, I can do it. I smell her and I know where she is." I said, "She smells heavenly."

"Okay son. You not going to want to scare her but woo her into you. Or to be quick, just pounce and attack. Its up to you." She said.

"Is there a right or wrong way mother?" I asked.

"You are faster than any human being, you are who you are and it's not about what you are son. Remember that okay? And I also I want you to remember that one day when you find love, make sure that she understands you and that she is happy. Whether its human or not human but you still have a lot to learn when you change someone. Your father changed me and let me know about the outside world. The key thing is that you let people know that you feel you can trust. Understand?"

"Yes mother, I understand. May I go feed, my throat is starting to burn." I said.

"Yes. When you feed, aim for the vein in the neck. Your body will feel stronger than ever when you drain the body and you will know when to stop. You hear?" She said.

"Yes mother." I said.

"Now, go make mother proud." She said.

"Okay." I said.

Minutes but seconds left when I dashed across the fields of the land, to find my beautiful prey and there  she was watering the garden. She had brown curly hair and the wind blew just right because her bloody fragrance was filling my nostrils just right. I swiftly walked down the path and she catches me... watching her. She turns her back and in less than a second, I caught her from behind, my fangs drew out as I dipped my face in her vein, then I drunk.