The Beginning of.....

Since the age of five we learn't how to treat someone with injurys from cuts to bullet holes, fight, assemble and disassemble a gun, run and hide, listen and see what the simple homosapien would over look. My uncle created us into weapons of mass destruction for gangs and the military alike. We're smarter, faster and stronger then you, but we learn't to be quiet observe the people around us, isolate the threat and take it out. And you thought high school is hard

I'm Alice Liddell and i know what your thinking and yes you are in fact correct, my name is literally Alice in Wonderlands name and no my parents are to stupid to have even realize this connection when naming me. But there is one up side to this, its a great conversation started. * Note that i am literally drowning in sarcasm when i say this*  I'm like " Hey, been down any rabbit holes lately and had vivid hallucinations because you know I have" and they're like * running away screaming* but i think that's more of the three dip-shits who are constantly by my side staring down any one who even thinks they can glance at me.  

At school we're known as the Greeks, we have power, beauty and wisdom. As everyone even the teachers at school fear and worship us and the ground we walk on.

The boys Ethan, Caleb and Jake are 6"6, crew cut midnight black hair and eyes that dance with green, Hazel and black, the girls faint over them, literally, muscles, tattoo's and piercing. They are the perfect image of " Bad Boy's ". Me on the other had 5"7, light blonde nearly white hair that falls to the middle of my back, dark blue eyes with just flecks of white running through them, one tattoo, one set of piercings and a not muscular but fit body type. We rule a school we don't care about with people we don't like who watch our every move wanting to be us.

There is just one slight problem we're in a gang, well more we are a gang, my father is in one that starts with d and my mother is off in other state with other one that starts with p, my uncle used to be in one but gave up that life to go to the military and become one of the most respected soldiers there were, he trained us down to his last breath and is still training us to this day even though he's dead, he made video's and wrote down everything he knows for us to learn and use. The boys being who they are decided to call us wonder short for wonderland because they thought it was fucking funny and still take the piss out of it. But don't take this to mean we don't fight or suck at keeping others away from our territory because like i said people fear us and don't mess with us.

We only see our parents once a month at the most sometimes its three months, and its never at the same time too, they come at different time so they don't have to see each other and to minimize the risk of people knowing who we are. Just because we feared doesn't mean other gangs won't try to get to the boys, so mother comes alone and only stays for a most a day seeing us dropping off money we don't need and just catching up with us, our fathers the same but sometimes he brings others so the boys hide me some where in the mansion that is our house because no one besides my parents and uncle know about the gang well more of who is in it. Any other gang found out about me and took me, we would be screwed before the boys ever gave my life away.

So i guess this is the start, or the beginning of Our Great Perhaps as the boys say. But it doesn't feel like the start it just feels like a soon or a maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

there's the first small chapter of this story hope you guys enjoy 

Jaimee- The Mad Hatter