Stop messing with my Life

I'm Choi Youngji, 18 yr.old, a half Korean-Filipino. I have a simple life, a simple family nothing is extraordinary. You can say that my life is boring but i like it that way. I don't want any trouble or too much attention from other people.

"Good morning! How is my bestfriend Youngji?" said a girl in front of me with a smile.

She's Jane my classmate. She's the only one in the entire school who dares to talk to me because everyone thinks that i'm weird and I don't know why, and because of that she calls herself my bestfriend. 

"Stop calling me your bestfriend because we're not bestfriends." I told her.

"Come on, don't be so cold~" she said while pouting.

"Ah by the way,what are you plans this Feb.14? Got any dates?.. well for me i got a date.hehehe." she said while blushing with matching giggles. I rolled my eyes to what she said.

"Class go back to your seats." Announced by our professor.  Jane went back to her seat and our class started.

Feb.14 huh? I have no interest and  time for this silly event.

(After School)

Right now as I'm going to my locker, all i see are people, mostly girls,  giggling and talking about Feb.14. Talking about what they'll going to do on that day, what they're going to wear, who will be their dates and etc.  It's annoying actually. Its still 2 weeks before feb 14 and they are all talking like its going to happen tomorrow.

When i reached my locker i get my books and put it in my bag. I was about to walk when suddenly someone grab my hand. I turn around to see who it is and I immediately regreted it.

It's Jackson Perez, one of the school's varsity player and the most annoying guy in this school.

After that day when he went to our P.E class he started annoying me. He keeps following me like a puppy. Whenever i eat my lunch he will also eat his lunch on the same table as i do. If i'm in the library he's also there and you know what's worst?  Since last week he keeps on pestering me to become his date this coming feb.14. If i can just kick this guy out of this world i would have already done that.

"What?...stop pestering me. I already gave you my answer and its a NO!" I said while giving him a death glare. If glares can kill he's already dead by now.

"And i'll already told you that i don't take 'No' for an answer. I will keep pestering you until you will say Yes." He said with determination in his eyes. I just rolled my eyes and started walking away from him.

The days went by and during those days he kept pestering me. He even attended some of my class just to pester me.

Two days from now its feb 14 and everyone is so happy including me. Don’t get me wrong I'm not happy because its feb 14 tomorrow.  I'm happy right now because i didn't saw Jackson's face for half of the day.

I was busy reading a book when Jane gave me a letter. "Someone asked me to give this letter to you." She said then went to her seat and started texting.

I read the letter and it says

Meet me after school at the park near in this school. I have something to tell you. :)

                                           Your admirer

I have a guess who send this letter  to me. Even though he's not directly saying it to me but still I'm not that dumb to not notice his actions.