ʟɪɴɢᴇʀɪᴇ - [sᴍᴜᴛ] ⚠️

BG info;

You are a famous actor like finn. You are both 18. You have been with finn for almost 2 years now (so you live by yourself together) and this isnt your first time doing the nasty with him ;).

——————————————————
ʟɪɴɢᴇʀɪᴇ - ғɪɴɴ ᴡᴏʟғʜᴀʀᴅ..

Finn was going live on twitch with his friends, he was sitting in his room playing what looked like fortnite or something. Suddenly you had an idea. You went across the hall to your room and rummaged through your closet, pulling out a silver box. You opened it, taking out the ʟɪɴɢᴇʀɪᴇ and putting it on. You then hurried back down the hall and opened his door. (The twitch stream couldn't see you because you were out of shot) finn turned toward you and you watched his eyes widen, his face went a shade of pink. He giggled nervously and turned back to the stream for a moment and said, "sorry guys i need to go do something I'll be back in a sec!" He turned his camera and mic off, then walking up to you still standing in the doorway. "What are you doing im going live on twitch!" He giggled, he had a huge boner. You gave him a pouty face and he began kissing down your neck, leaving a trail of hickeys as he went. You let out a few soft moans and he began to take off his shirt and the top part of your lingerie. Soon you were both fully naked. He teased your entrance with his tip, "f-finn... please" you begged, and he pushed his whole length into you. You let out a loud moan and he threw his head back with pleasure. He let you adjust before slowing pushing in and out. You could still hear the stream in the background although they couldn't hear you. They were saying things like "wheres finn?" And "whats he doing?" But you guys just kept going. "Finn i-im gonna come.." you say through moans "ok, lets come together" he said. And with that you both came. The white substance slowly dripping down your thighs. Finn groaned out of pleasure and pulled out. You both looked at each other for a moment. "We should probably get cleaned up." finn said looking at the mess "I'll turn off the live and can you start a bath? 🥺" you nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips before turning away to go start up a bubble bath for the both of you.

-------------------------------------------

A/n: this is the first smut in this book so i hope you enjoy. Part 2??