𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

✨🌹✨

For those who can't see the title it says
" Our first meeting. "
I'm not telling the characters I put in these story cuz why not aha.
English is not my first language, so pls understand.

Enjoy the story, my roses 🌹
Oh one thing, I don't accept requests for now. I'll tell u if I accept them in the future.
- Shiro.

✨🌹✨

At that moment,right in front of me. I see him crying alone at the park bench,I walk closer to the boy figure. He's a total stranger,but I feel like I've known him for a long time. We're only kids,we didn't know what's happening out there. And here I am standing in front of the boy,he stopped crying but I can still hear his soft sobs. I tilt my head a little bit and look at him confused,he rub his face and looked away from me. I pout and then slowly sit down next to him,he flinched a little bit. But then he just stayed there like a good boy, I slowly opened my mouth and asked him.

"Who made u cried?" I asked softly,but he didn't budge to open his mouth. "Okay,I know I'm a stranger.. we just met,but at least i can do something for u" I said. The boy glance at me,and then he slowly said "Please don't run away.. don't yell at me..okay?" The boy said. And then he slowly look up to me,I can see a burning scar on his left face. My eyes widen when I sees it,he noticed then he looked away from me. "Huh? Hey,why did u look away..? I'm not running away nor yell at u, I'm just surprised to see that.." I said and sighed pouts, the boy slowly turned his head back towards me. "You're not going to yell? Not going to run away??" He asked at me, "Why would I??" I asked him back.

He stayed quiet,and then he fix his position. He's making himself comfortable around me,and when I'm about to ask again. I was called by my mother,he looked kind of sad when my mother called me. "I have to go.." I said to him with a concern look,he looked at me for a moment. I can see sadness in his eyes,I want to stay but it's getting night time. "I hope we can meet again one day! My name is Y/n! L/n Y/n!" I said,and then I somehow got a reply from him "Todoroki Shouto .." "Todoroki! I hope we can meet again one day!" I said and then wave my hand towards him as I start to walk away from him. He slowly waved back at me and then I see a figure coming closer to him and then he walked together with the figure,I'm guessing it's his older sibling.

And that was when I was 5 years old,my first meeting with the youngest son of endeavour the top 2 hero. My meeting with his youngest son Todoroki Shouto is by coincidence,after that day I came to the same place and expecting him to be there. But I'm entirely wrong. He's not coming back,year to another year. There's no sign of that half and half boy,and here I am standing 10 feet away from the bench we first time met each other.

I feel dumb,I know that he won't come back then why did I come here?

I sighed and then turned around,when I look the person in front of me. He tilt his head in confusion,his face is showing no expression. But somehow by him tilting his head I know that he's confused,and when I look closer he has that boy's hair. The exact same scar on his left side. "Shouto..?" I slowly asked as I look at the figure,the figure furrowed. And then his eyes widen after a long stare at me, "Y/n???" I smiled at him when I know that he's the boy I met when I was 5 years old. He changed a lot,he looked more cooler somehow. He then hugged me,I'm pretty surprised by his sudden movement but I happily hugged him back.

"Hey Shouto.." I called him out he pulled away from the hug and stare right in to my eyes, "Hm?" He replied. "Do u know how long I've been waiting..? Do u know how I feel when I was standing here hoping that u would appear one day..? I was about to give up b-" "Me too..I came by here everyday after our last meeting,I felt upset when I didn't see u.. I was here by coincidence,I'm here just to take a walk.. but lucky me to see my long waited person standing here right in front of me" He smiled at me. He smiled. The last Time I see him,all I can see is sadness in that eyes. But now,I see something different in it.

I see admiration,love,it looked like he's been waiting for this moment a long time ago.

When I'm about to talk,I felt a soft lips pressing against my lips. He kissed me!? I look at him by surprise,he pull of and then look away from my eyes. His eyes is avoiding me,I somehow manage to get his attention back to me by me giggling. He looked at me by surprise and he started to apologize,before he fully apologize I giggled again. "What's so funny?" "You're not even doing anything wrong why are you apologizing, how cute of u.. but, we just met again after years.. why did u kiss me?" I asked and I can see a slight pinkish colour on his cheeks. "Todoroki,this is our second meeting.. " I said to him, he nods and then we started walking. He followed behind me and then he asked "Y/n,can we start over from the beginning?" I look at him,and shook my head. He looked kind of sad, and then I replied to him "Why do u need to start over again?" I asked him.

Silence filled over our conversation, I stopped on my tracks and turn at Shouto. "I want to know the new you.. since we have been separated for years." He said and scratch the back of his head, "Sorry for--" "Why don't u say so-! Come on, I'll tell you about what happened for the past few years !" I said and grab his hand. We both started walking again and shares our story, he went to the most popular school. UA. I can't believe he got in, I tried once but, I failed at the test. I congratulate him for that, he frowned and asked if I ever think about joining UA, and of course I said yes. He frowned again, I giggled and pat his back, "Hey now, you're frowning too much. Did you make friends?" I asked him and he nodded his head, "Good to know! That means you're not alone anymore, good.." I said and look up at the orange sky. "Oh, time moves so fast huh.. haha." I laughed and look at Shouto, "Can we meet again tomorrow?" I asked him and silence once again filled our conversation.

"Yes, of course." He replied and my face brighten up, I smiled at him and hugged him. "Then I'm looking forward for our next meeting!!" I said and stopped hugging him, "Give me your phone, don't forget to text me okay?" I said as I add my number on Shouto's phone. He stared at his phone and nod his head, he then smiled at me, I smiled back. "Then, I'm looking forward for your text tomorrow Shouto!" I said and with that we both go separate way to our home. I smiled at the thought of meeting Shouto again,

"I'm looking forward for our meeting Tomorrow.. Shouto.."

✨🌹✨

Short yes Ik, but let me know if y'all want the part 2. And I'll try to make the next stories longer, so don't attack me-

[ U can give me some ideas if u want for the next part, I'll appreciate that.
But please try not to include any spoilers. ]

Don't forget to drop that star ⭐
If not I'm gonna get those kneecaps-
Jk. Unless..?

✨🌹✨