INTRODUCTION

Chapter 1: "oh baby, she's here!"
Chapter 2: "arguing"
Chapter 3: "wild"
Chapter 4: "SURVIVE"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                  Oh baby, she's here!
"KIDS, ITS TIME FOR SUPER! "-Mom. "Mom! Please just like 5 more minutes!" The kids always ask to play 5 more minutes. "NO! get your butts down here now!"-mom "UGH fine"- kids. At the dinner table "Chase hunny, did you do your homework today?" "Uhm, n-n-no..."  "Chase! I told you to get it done!"-mom. "Ok, well I have a big announcement!" "What is it!?!?"- Presley. " So our mare is going to be giving birth TONIGHT!". "Well, Chase will NOT be helping getting her ready, because he has HOMEWORK to do." -mom. "But mom!"-chase. "No no no there's no buts!"-mom. "Ok, well Chase you need to get it done before ANYTHING, ok?"-dad "ok, I guess." -chase.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LATER THAT EVENING~~~~~~~~
Everyone is asleep, windows are shut, door is locked, lights are out. But, not everyone was asleep. "OH BABY!" WAKE UP!" The horse had given birth. "What what!"-mom "it's 2 am go to SLEEP!" "No, no we can't! She's giving birth! BERRY! SHES GIVING BIRTH!" -dad "I have got to go see this!" -dad. Dad was rasing down the stairs, got his boots and jacket on and DASHED like a bolt to the barn. There she was, the black and white mare giving birth. "Oh my! Good baby JESUS!" -Dad. Dad was the only one who knew how to work the barn. A FEW HOURS LATER. there it was, the beautiful black foul!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aruging~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The foul had grown up, but the mom had died from cancer. "Hunny, we need to talk."-dad. " Well I'm busy with bills, how about later"- mom "No this is SERIOUS"-Dad "ok fine what is it!?!?"mom "So you know shadow, the horse and how her mom got sick?" -dad "Yes, what about shadow?" -mom. "Well hunny, we have to get reed of her, she has gotten "sick""dad. Dad don't like what other people thought he didn't like to put his stuff away eaither, so it was a HARD decision to marry dad mom said. "She's sick? You are CRAZY she is running out there having a blast! And besides Presley loves that horse that's her SOULMATE!"-mom "But she is sick hunny she has to go!"