5:00 am (bkdk)

Bakugou x Deku

New Years Eve

"GUYS IT'S NEW YEARS WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO CELEBRATE??"

Mina said as she excitedly jumps while waiting for an answer.

"Do you guys maybe wanna come over to my house? My family is also preparing for a party so why don't you all come?"

Momo said with a smile on her face.

"The girls are weirdly humble enough to suggest stuff for a celebration."

Sero said while chuckling.

All has said their suggestion except Midoriya, he has nothing in mind to say what he wants to do for the New Years.

"Deku! what do you think we can do to celebrate the New Years?"

Uraraka said while walking to Deku.

"Ah. I-I actually don't know."

He said while chuckling nervously

"Come on, I know Midoriya has one in his mind!"

Kaminari said while patting Midoriya's head.

"well.. I guess we can all go to Momo's house.."

Midoriya exclaimed.

"OH I KNOW! WE CAN ALL GO TO THE CLUB TO CELEBRATE"

Mineta said.

Everyone went ahead to talk on what to do at Momo's house, completely ignoring Mineta's suggestion.

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

After class

10:50pm.

(Deku's POV)
After class, we all got back to our dorms, prepared for the party and all went together at Momo's house. I don't... know if I wore a pretty decent outfit.. I wore the red shoes that I always wear, and a suit. AH I THINK A SUIT IS A LITTLE TOO MUCH

Before we arrived at Momo's house, I noticed some of our class wore suits also! Luckily I'm not alone.

"Nice outfit, Midoriya! You look great!"

Kirishima said to me, smiling and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

I smiled and we continued walking.

"Woah Bakugou!! You look awesome too!"

I looked at Kacchan and he was wearing a red and black suit. He looks dazzling as hell. Kacchan looks like he's about to pick up a princess and take her to the ball.

He's so beautiful...

(Bakugou's POV)
Why does shitty hair ALWAYS have to point out everything I do and wear. It's not a big fucking deal. I rolled my eyes on him while he was saying that.

Something's irritating me so much. I can't tell what it is. 

Everyone got shocked when we entered the gates and went inside.

(Author's POV)

"Look, I know it's not my first time coming to Momo's house but damn it's so big :0"

"I know right!! it's amazing.."

Kaminari and Mina exclaimed.

{time skip to when they're partying and having fun}