Confessing my feelings

(Jodi's POV)

Clint and I arrived in Paris 1 hour ago from new York. We rented a 5 star motel. We got settled in our motel room. It has a king sized bed and a master bathroom with a spa. Clint walks up to me kissing my neck.

"What do you want to do Mrs Barton?" Clint asked kissing my neck.

" I don't know Mr Barton" I said as he kissed my lips. I know what he is trying to do he is trying to seduce me into having sex with him.

"OK you have waited long enough and we are married so why not?" I said as I grabbed his arm leading him to the bed.

"Are you sure because your a virgin and I don't want to hurt you" Clint said then I kissed him.

"It will be alright I only have to go through the pain the first time and I can't stay a virgin for the rest of my life" I said making Clint smile.

"That's true" Clint agreed as we stripped our clothes and we had the most amazing sex.

(Hannah's POV)

Steve and I rented a apartment in washington that only has one bedroom with a queen size bed. I looked at Steve.

"OK Hannah how about you take the bed and I'll take the lounge" Steve offered.

"Or we can share the bed because we had sex few weeks ago so it won't be a problem" I said as he smirks.

"I have a confession to make" Steve said as he kissed me. I kissed back.

"So do I love you Steve rogers what confession do you want to make" I asked.

" Hannah stark I love you will you be my girlfriend" Steve asked.

" Yes I love to be your girlfriend" I said kissing him.

"Steve I'm tired so let's go to bed" I said as we got dressed into our night clothes then got into bed.

"Goodnight" Steve said.

" Goodnight" I said turning the lamp off then falling asleep.