Take me anywhere, I don't care (Ricky Horror story)

A Ricky Horror Story...

I felt a hand slide up my shirt. I jumped at the touch of their coldness. "Joe, i swear to fucking god, if that's you." I hissed. A giggle escaped the culprits mouth, I rolled over. I was soon face to face with a small teenager. A ginger one. Her pale face, covered with bright red freckles. The smell of her flowery perfume probably soaking deep into my sheets.

"Spence? Why are you in  

my room?" I closed my eyes, trying to force myself back to sleep. Her small voice breaking my wall of sleep. "You said we could hang out today Rick!" She whined.

"Yeah i did, but later, it's way too early." I argued. She sucked her teeth. My eyes slowly fluttered opened. "What?"

"It's 3:30." Her small index finger pointed behind me. I stared at her, not wanting to believe i slept for 13 hours straight. I rolled over to face my clock. It's blacks hands pointing out 3:35. A loud groan slipped through my lips. I slowly pushed myself up, my arms trembled underneath me. My black sheet fell from my body, as i sat on my knees. "Rick!?" She gasped.

I prepared myself for her lecture. I looked down at my red arms, fresh slices scarred my pale skin. They still ached bad. "Why?" She questioned. She grabbed my wrist, i winched at the sudden touch. "You told me you'd stop" I sighed before grabbing my arm back. "I told you i'd try." I got off my bed. "You didn't try hard enough." She whined. She stood in front of my mirror examining herself.

"Can i take a shower?" I questioned. I had my hands on my brief drawer. She groaned and looked at me. "Guess not." I mumbled. I grabbed a shirt out my next drawer. I tossed it on my bed. "The smiths?" She questioned. I pulled a pair of jeans out and tossed them to the bed too. "Yeah they're a band." She sat back on my bed, staring at the shirt in amazement. "Can i listen to them?" She asked. I grabbed my ipod from under my pillow, and shuffled to one of their songs. "Here." I handed her my ipod.

She put the buds in. The sound of the music blared from her ears. She was staring at the lyrics that flowed down the screen. I ripped my shirt off slowly. I tossed it into a pile in the corner of my room. I dropped my pajama bottoms, and walked over to my bed again. She stared at my body. I through my sheet over her head, and quickly slipped my jeans on. The music stopped and she emerged from the black sheets that drowned her. "Why'd you do that?"

"Cause you were staring at me." I put my shirt on, and reached for my sweater. "You have amazing nipples, is all." She laughed. My face gained heat, and most likely turned a bright shade of red. I was gonna comment on what she said, but the sounds of the music played. Her eyes back to the screen. I shook my head, and slowly slipped my burning arm in my sweater.

I didn't notice her stand next to me, for the stinging feeling of cotton against my burning skin distracted me. She helped me slide my arms through. Holding the fabric, so it wouldn't slide on my arms. I just stood there, and let her fix my clothing. I stared at my lifeless body in the mirror. Sometimes my own reflextion digust me. "You're something else Richard." She whispered into my ear.

She had her head on my shoulder, and we both stared into the long mirror. "I don't know what you see, but i see a very handsome man. One that has amazing music taste, a sweet personality, and great taste in clothing." I smiled, as she pressed her lips to my cheek. The cold metal of her dahlia piercing, sent a sheet of goosebump down my neck. "Now lets go explore." She laughed.

I slipped on my vans, while she pull her sweat shirt over her head. I slipped my phone and ipod into my back pockets. "Where exactly are we going?" She grabbed my hands "Lets go!" she said. she pulled me out my cave. The only place i felt safe in. I hated leaving it's warmth. I pulled the door closed as she dragged me to my staircase.

Today'll be fun................