the start

(louis's pov)
I'm tired of this shit to be honest. It's been 9 years and we still have to keep sneaking around. How long does simon expect us to hide it? I'm tired of this fake relationship shit. It makes me so MADDDDD. I get up and I head downstairs to my rage room.

Near the end of last year I decided to get one in my house because well you see having to pretend to love someone you don't love is very frustrating. I walk in and of course the room is restocked and cleaned up. I pick up a glass bottle and Chuck it at the wall. It shatters.... That felt good.

I start breaking everything and by the time I was done it was 9pm and I have to get ready for bed. I go upstairs and take a hot shower while pondering what to do about this situation..... There's not much I can do. We signed a contract with simon and now we're stuck. Which is stupid because we were only kids just trying to work it. We didn't know that he was gonna take it this far..... We were too young for the shit we had to endure because we signed a stupid contract...... Nothing is original, there's nothing left to say about it.

I'm screwed. It hurts me so much because of how much I love him, and I know it's hurting harry too. I have loved him since we were 18 and it's mutual. We've discussed it before. It's crazy though. I fell in love with him long before we both thought the same thing...... So in a way this is my fault. I ruined everything by falling inlove. It's like caring only kills love. No modest is the one killing our love....

They WILL pay. I just don't know how yet. I'm bored so I decided to go on twitter just to pass some time. I was just scrolling through my mentions and a certain tweet caught my eye.

A burner account? That doesn't sound like a bad idea

A burner account? That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I've never sincerely thought of doing something like that, but I think it  could be a nice way to expose them without putting myself at risk. I could say I used to work with the boys and I'm just explained what modest is like. I can post unseens as proof.

Maybe reply to myself during a tweet spree to boost my account.😏 I need a username that's not too alarming..... Hmmm  let's see...... Idk seemingly1D? Yeah I like that. I make the account and I get ready to post some unseens of me and harry. That'll catch their attention.

(Nini's pov)
I'm bored sitting in the house after school. So I decided to go on twitter where I obsess over 1D and ofc I ship larry. You either ship larry or you're stupid. I'm really popular on stan twitter to be honest. I'm well known to Antis and Larries. That's the one thing they have in common. They don't fuck with me. I've been on stan twitter since 2010. I used to not ship larry stylinson, but still Support all 5 of them. Like harry and louis were cute bestfriends, and at some moments I was like..... What ur telling me they aren't dating?!?!

That was until I met harry and louis in 2013 in Ohio. I met them before the show and they followed me on twitter. the moment I started shipping them was the moment I heard with my own ears, live. harry styles say "I'm inlove with lou, and all his little things" 

From that day on I've been shipping them HARD. The way management changed them still upsets me. It's been ages they went through stages. They came so far from princess park, but I know that in the end they will find their way back to eachother.... Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life without somebody you cared about used to be.

Harry and louis didn't stop loving eachother. I know it. Antis will call us delusional and they'll say that "We never learn", "we been here before" but I REFUSE to give up on larry. I just KNOW that there's more to the story. I just know it.

I open twitter. I tweet hi to my 124k Followers and just start scrolling through my timeline for a bit. Replying to tweets about harry and louis. I saw this tweet with zero likes. It was harry and louis REALLY close. Aww they're so cute. I close the photos and continue scrolling.

I stop and scroll back up. Wait I've never seen these before. I'm a long time larrie so I've seen every picture of them that has ever been posted to the internet. Where are these from??? I click on their account and they have 0 Followers and only follow louis n harry. That's suspicious. That's weird. I retweet their photos so my followers can see these adorable new photos of my babies.

I close out twitter bc I have a bunch of homework due tomorrow and I don't wanna disappoint my parents by not being responsible. They're trusting me to live in this small space by myself.....

(louis's pov)
Suddenly I get a bunch of notifications from twitter. Which is odd bc I have all of my notifications off yk.... Bc I'm famous and people LOVE to spam. To my surprise it's my from my burner account. Apparently some girl named nini retweeted my tweet and now my mentions are flooded with people asking me where I got the unseens from. Wow I'm already at 5k. What the-

Wait Nini. I know that name. I follow her on my main. She's my favorite account. Hardcore Larrie. She sees through all of the bullshit modest and management tries to pull. I remember meeting her too. She was so sweet. That was at the same concert where harry was like "I'm inlove with lou" how could I forget....... Mr. Styles was crazy that night, and VERY bold ;) That night was so awesome. You know.... Without the part where management was upset about the lyric change. Harry didn't care tho. He sung it again anyways.... And I love him for that. I turn off my notifications and continue writing my new song about harry.

A/N My first chapter. Comment your thoughts :)
Also..... I have other stories on my page. Their about tony and Nick (tiktokers) I have to say. My stories are plenty of things..... But never boring (maybe in the beginning sure) so idk read them if you like.