Finally

*1 1/2 month later...Hazel is 7 1/2 months pregnant, Karin has came home from the hospital..Today since Harper has been so healthy, she is coming home.*

"Get in!" I scream as I honk the horn at Karin's house. She runs out of her house, a smile on her face. She's looking perfect, I mean, she lost all the baby-weight. Where as my stomach touches the drivers wheel. Her long blonde hair is pulled back in a fishtail braid, and her pink converse as sparkly as her personality.

She places the carseat in it, as she cradles a baby-blue hand-knit blanket by her side, she looks so excited that she cant even talk, and her smile makes her look vaguely demotic.

"Shes coming hoooooome!" She squeals.

"Well, good to know someone isn't a mute." I say starting the car.

"I cant believe how healthy she is.." She says. In 1 1/2 months she gained 3 pounds and got so healthy, her brother, sadly didn't. His funeral was terrible. Karin cried so hard. I cried too. Isaac cried. I think everyone cried.

But me however, I was 165 pounds and WAS NOT happy with it, I was carrying an oversized watermelon under my shirt. I felt like I could pop any second, even though I wasn't even full-term. I was driving and turned on the radio. Ghost by Ella Henderson was on. Karin started singing at the top of her lungs so did I, my voice cracking as I laughed.

"I KEEP, GOING TO THE RIVERR!" She sang.

"I KEEP, GOING TO THE RIVER TO PRAY! CUZ I NEED, SOMETHIN' THAT CAN WASH OUT THE PAIN!" She belts out and continues as I laugh. From the corner of my eye I see something, Its a pickup truck, sliding on the ice, and its coming right for us.
It comes closer, and Im already going higher than the speed limit is calling. Closer, faster....faster....

"OH MY GOD!" Karin screams..........

It rams the door, my window splatters open before me, glass scratching my arms causing them to bleed. My mother's red minivan topples over the railing, my life is getting silent, like hearing isn't an option. My head bangs on the side of the van.

"HAZEL!" Karin screams at me. And we stop, I can feel her trying to get me out, vaguely. The world goes black, and Augustus Waters comes back.

"Oh Hazel Grace, get up." I hear, I turn around to see the only Augustus Waters, the Augustus Waters I knew, the Augustus Waters I loved....And kinda the Augustus Waters that got me pregnant.

He grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"You dont want to hurt THEM do you." He says smirking, I missed his smile. He points to my body, of which is limp in my seat, Karin is screaming my name, and my hands dart to my stomach, which is flat, Gus walks over to my body and puts his hands on my stomach, I can feel him touching it slightly.

"Hazel Grace I missed you." He says.

All I can do is nod. He's really here.

"Since when are YOU a mute?" He says, and I laugh softly.

"Since Augustus." I say, with that he bursts into his sexy laugh. I missed his laugh, he puts his arm around me and my cheeks turn red.

"You look sexy pregnant." He laughs, he kisses him.

"Hey, hey! Thats the only reason Im pregnant." I laugh also, but then I pull him back in for another one.

"Am I dead?" I say.

"Well your not, because the role of worlds sexiest ghost has already been fulfilled. " He says raises his eyebrows at me.

"Lets just say is a M. E. O. L" He says.