4

( don't just read! comment and vote too! 15 votes for a new part!)

(i will not upload if there are no 5 votes for this chapter)

4 • THE KISS 

──────────────

6// 21

╰┈➤ ❝ [emily's pov] ❞

─◌✰್ 2017

When Kenzie was singing I noticed that she sang the lyric I said to johnny. I quickly looked at johnny with a huge smile on my and his face. I looked back at the screen. by the end of the video, I saw that Johnny and Kenzie kissed in the video I mean in the video it's fine right? as soon as I turned back to face johnny what I saw made tears come into my eyes.

JOHNNY AND MACKENZIE WERE KISSING!!!!

I was on the urge to cry but I controlled myself. All the anger came upon me and I was so angry at johnny and her. i looked at lauren who had a sympathetic look for me on her face. johnny and Mackenzie were together while I was crushing on a famous dude who I met 2 months ago. i thought we had something between us but I guess it was just all in my head.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ time skip 30 minutes

how? how can he do this to me! how can Lauren do this to me!!! ugh I cannot trust anyone! I bet red hill records (I googled the name lol) want me to use my emotions and turn them into a hit song. oh yeah! i have to still tell them that I got signed by a record label. let's tell them now shall we?

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [conversation between Johnny, Kenzie, Lauren, and Emily ] ࿐

Emily: hey guys!! I got signed by a record deal!!! It's red hill records!!!

Lauren: that's amazing Emily congratulations!! 🥳🥳

Kenzie: eh it's whatever.

johnny: uh yea good for you.

Lauren: johnny what did you say? why are you acting like this? huh?

Kenzie: he didn't wanna shoot the video with Emily. but since he promised he had to. he hates it here.

Emily: wait what? y'all can leave if you want. I have true friends whom I need to talk to, not fake ones.

Emily: shoo, of ya go!

Lauren: em what happened why are u talking like this?

Emily: It's Emily and Lauren why don't you ask your brother?

Lauren: johnny what is she talking about?

johnny: uh, I don't know.

Kenzie: she is jealous.

Emily: what

Kenzie: yes you are jealous of me and johnny

Emily: you know what? yes, yes I am jealous of you and johnny cause johnny was leading me on this whole time. I should have seen it coming. I think our midnight talks meant nothing. Calling me as soon as I reach home CZ "you wanted to see my face" meant nothing. hanging out at my place every day meant nothing. complementing me every day meant nothing. OUR FRIENDSHIP OR WHAT I THOUGHT SOMETHING MORE THAN THAT MEANT NOTHING!!!!! just leave! right now!!! 💔🚪👈 (she has tears in her eyes)

Johnny: We can never be something more than friends! look at yourself! 

Lauren: Johnny shut up and let's leave!! (she pulls johnny towards the door and shoves him out)

Lauren: mouths: I'm really sorry 

Emily just ignores her shuts the door on their face. Before she shut the door she saw Kenzie smiling and trying to control her laugh. 

Emily goes back into her room and starts writing a new song while crying. 

author speaks 

aww, poor em and johnny baby fought. no hate towards kenzie remember this is just a FANFIC. remember vote and comment! 5 votes for a new part! 

thank you sm for reading. have a great day/night 🤍