Alright then, Beelzebub.

Within existence, there are an infinite number of universes; As each new universe begins, there are those who shape and create them into their own unique one. Depending on the Universe, 'The Creator' as the title is given, diverges; In one there may be only one creator, in another there may be several. While they exist at origin of their unique universe within the void, there are other primordial aspects that existed in the instance before 'The Creator'; It may have been a fraction of a millisecond, or eons within a moment before 'The Creator' came into existence, but they were there in the void. No matter the universe, these primordial aspects are the same; Life and Death, Order and Chaos, Time and Space, Fate and Chance. Together, they are the fundamental aspects of creation that allow 'The Creator' to shape their universe from more than a void. They are not higher than 'The Creator', nor are they lower; Their omnipotence only pertains to their aspect of being, limited to what they are. Simply put, they are the constants of the multiverse. As such, they have the knowledge in some part of the other universes, and of their other versions of themselves; They weren't copies, they just were. With each new universe coming into existence, they had echoes of the previous in part of their being.

In this universe, we began with two Creators, eventually known in their universe as God and Goddess. The eight primordials were content to watch from the void as the two designed their universe, creating a home known to become heaven and create their first children, known as angels. They watched as God began to create humanity, and they sat by as the two creators began to distance each other and their family. Unable to truly interfere with how things were meant to be as their sibling Fate sadly warned them, they distantly watched as the internal conflict rose and finally crested as the Goddess was cast into Hell. Even if they were aware before the two creators, they were not the shapers of the universe; They could not interfere with events monumentally impactful as one creator casting out another.

Eventually, they lost interest in being confined to the void; They had seen the earth develop and prosper, and had echoes of how humanity could become. Slowly, they began to venture out of the void and coalesce themselves into mortal looking bodies of their own design. Chaos and Order were the first to leave, wanting to explore humanity and revel in their nature. After them came Life and Death, Time and Space, and lastly Fate and Chance.

Assuming identities, the eight of them explored planet earth for thousands of years, hiding just under the radar and toeing the line of interference that Fate mapped out. They did not always stay together, at times spreading about the planet and communicating only when need be; Sometimes they retreated back into the void when the negatives of humanity got to be too much for them.

This was how it was for millennia, until the devil decided to take a vacation.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Two weeks ago...

It was a warm afternoon in Los Angeles; The dinner rush was starting and there was already a line at one of the more popular restaurants in the city, Hora.