00 | prologue

THE BADASS JK | JIKOOK

❰🥀❱

SYNOPSIS- Jungkook believed he was born to fight, his sole aim was to carve his identity in the world of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).
However, it all changed when he encountered a wealthy and reckless eighteen year old boy, introducing him to the world beyond the ring and painting his life with colours that he had been missing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

The boy who felt like rainbow in my grey sky.

The streets still looked busy despite the fact it was getting dark, cars passing by, people chit-chatting with each other, looking as happy as ever, atleast happier than the nine year old boy sitting on the footpath, his foot edging onto the road. Even the sky was grey, clouded like it was about to shed tears, same as the boy.

His pants slowly calming down as if he had been running all this while. His knees still aching from all the running he did. His eyes blankly staring at the road, sitting still with no emotions plastered on his face in contrast with the hell of emotions he was feeling from inside.

In that busy street, no one looked at the boy, not like the boy cared. His one hand clutching onto the fabric on his knee while the other holding a picture close to his chest, his grip on it so tight as if his life depended on it.

A sudden wetness that the boy felt on his cheek took him out of his own little bubble. The boy was damn sure it wasn't his tears. He was not a kind of a person to cry out his pain and frustration, he wasn't that weak. He was the one to get his frustration out in the form of anger, by making the one suffer who makes you feel pain.

Another drop of water fell on his cheek making him turn his head up to look at the sky above him. With a loud sound of lightening, accompanied huge drops of rain, falling on the ground. The boy closed his eyes, letting out a sigh as he hugged his knees closer to himself to protect the picture in his hand, now looking at front, staring at nothing in particular.

The boy could hear the sound of people rustling here and there, running to get a roof over their head, not wanting to get wet in the rain, while the boy just sat there, unbothered, this time letting a few tears fall down his cheeks that he had been holding, letting them get mix with rain water that was doing a great job in hiding them.

How much he tried not to be weak, not to shed tears.. In the end, he was just a nine year old boy who had been separated from his mother.

The streets got empty, all the lights being shut, it was dark everywhere. Heavy rain kept falling, having no mercy on the boy getting wet under it. A cold breeze flowed by, making the boy shiver as the half sleeved shirt he was wearing, which was wet by now due to rain did a poor job in shielding him from cold.