Chapter 1 "Hired"

"I am Hale, 25 years old and I has finally gotten a job! At Pandora Express as a Delivery Man after a long chain of part-time jobs." 

In front of the Pandora Express(PEX) building stands a man with brown hair and pink eyes, his name is Hale. He gazes towards the building sign, taking in a big breath, he steps in. An elderly woman with curly grey hair, wearing a matching uniform and miniskirt. She, who looked to be the secretary, stopped him with her arm. "Hello there, you must be..." She checks her clipboard with contents of incredibly detailed information about Hale, "Hale James Seuss I presume?" Hale nodded nervously, boom, a loud slap on the back, "Come on now, no need to be so nervous" She smirked. "Let me introduce you to our one and only CEO, Epimetheus, theres no need to be so nervous, he is just a tad bit bigger than average." She remarked. 

"Y-yes, Miss?" 

"Mrs. Bardsley" She replied.

Hale was led to a room with an unbelievably wide door, and as he walked in, he saw a large pink wall directly in front of him, it seemed to be alive. When he looked up, the 'wall' was wearing a mask, a bird-like mask with messy, dark blonde hair, and that was when Hale realised that it was the legendary Mr. Epimetheus himself. At a staggering height of over 2.5 meters, broad shoulders and the iconic bird mask and cane with the signature bright pink business suit that PEX employees always wore in the commercials. "Welcome to Pandora Express Mr. Seuss" the deep voice boomed, patting Hale on his shoulder, one would have sworn that Hale's eyes had turned red for a moment. "I give you my warmest welcome, oh and your manager is waiting for you." Epimetheus chuckled. 

"Thank you, sir, you have no idea how much I've always wanted to meet you." 

"And now you've met me, good luck!" Epimetheus smiled as he ducked under the door when he walked out. 

"For forty-seven years I've worked here, and I still can't get over the fact of his size, and that it feels like he hasn't aged a bit." She remarked, "I better get going now, the desk isn't going to run itself." she shook hands and left for the front desk. 

Hale turned to his side to see a gorgeous woman with wavy, blonde hair. She too wore a pink business suit, but with a blue miniskirt. "I am Calypso, I'll am your manager," she informed, "and this chubby man is Jeep." As she pointed to a chubby and stout man who wore the same uniform Hale was wearing, 

"Hi" he muttered, 

"He is Jeep, our Packager, and he is in charge of packaging the boxes, while you will be delivering the boxes." She yawned, "Now enough with the boring stuff, go ahead and try to get along with Jeep as you will definitely be working together for a very long time. I'll pick you up tomorrow to explain the basics, anyways, I'm off." She finished and sashayed off into her office. Then, as if on cue, Hale's stomach let out a loud rumble. "Ah, is that time for food I hear?." He smirked, "Come with me, I will show you the best places to eat." placing his hand on Hale's shoulder. "Let's go." Hale's eyes turned bright red and his voice went a tiny bit lower, although not enough for Jeep to know that something fishy had happened. "Please do, I just had a sudden craving for meatballs." Hail giggled.