Life for The Unloved

Beastboy POV

Life Sucks. I hate being here. I growled and curled up licking my sore pussy. Mmmmmm so hot that's right lick your cunt bitch. I growled and said go away asshole I'm already sore and it's after hours. I turned to look and growled shrinking back against the wall and said please don't I'm to sore. Dr light tough shit you are nothing more than a slut bitch you are going to stand up and take this rhino and like it. I whimper and started crying and said please no I'll do anything.  He growled and shook his head and grabbed a  extra strength cattle Prod and cranked it up and stuck in my ribs I screamed and cried harder and stood up and said okay please just stop. I blushed and cried turning into a rhino and sighed and lifted my tail. Dr light nods and said there untying the male rhino. I blushed and sobbed as he roared and shoved his penis in my extremely sore and battered pussy thrusting harder. I screamed and screamed as he moans and continues to rape me and said shut up you.  I scream and sobbed more as he abused my cervix and filled up my womb with cum. I blushed and crying thought why me. I sighed as he said thanks bitch getting off me and left with Dr light. I sighed and crying winced laying down on my side and started licking myself clean. Hey are you okay? I jumped and growled and said who are you?  I'm Robin stepping into the light. I blushed and said I'm fine you should go. He blushed and said I know you're lying you're not okay. I sighed and said who cares just go away your better off forgetting I exist. He blushed and said I can't do that as he walked forward and knelt down looking into my eyes. I blushed and said well if you want to help then get me something to drink. He nodded and grabbed the garden hose turned it on I growled and backed away ready to flee. He blushed and said easy I won't hurt you here holding it out so I can drinkp I blushed and cautiously stepped up and lapped at the water and jumped away as he tried to touch my neck. He blushed and said what's wrong? I growled and said I don't trust humans. He nods and said I won't hurt you I swear. I growled and said that's what you all say right before I get beaten. He blushed and said oh is there anyway you could trust me? I blushed and said no unless you are willing to make yourself vulnerable to me. How do you mean? I blushed and lay down on your back and leave your neck exposed. I turned into a wolf and started watching as he lays down on his back exposing his throat. I blushed and started to sniff at his face and slowly started heading down his body. I growled as he started trying to touch me again. He blushed and nodded. I smiled and sniff down his throat and lick it as I went to sniffing his arms and body. I smiled and said hmm I guess I can trust you for now.  He nods his head and said can I touch you now. I sighed and said start with my head though. He nods and gently slowly reached up places his hand on my cheek and smiled. I blushed and sighed could you get rid of this shock collar please. He blushed and looked at it and said no but I know someone who can I blushed and said not here if you bring any others we'll draw to much attention. Over there is a chain pounded in the cement I think you might be able to undo it and I'll be able to walk away from here. As long as you wear  this anklet. He blushed and said what's that anklet for? It keeps my collar from electrocuting me to death. He nodded and said okay how far away can you be from it? I blushed and said 6 inches from it and I get a mild warning shock  a foot a medium shock more than that and I get a lethal shock.  He nodded and said I see. One thing you should know though once I leave the Alley I won't be able to shape shift anymore. He blushed and said so what do you mean? I blushed and said well I'm actually able to take the form of any animal in the world. I blushed and nervously shifted as he said do you have a human form? I blushed and said I used to but not anymore I blushed and said my abuser keeps me as helpless as possible so he can have his fun watching me get taken advantage of. He growled and said that's just sick. I blushed and nodded as I turned retriever and left the alley and blushed as he smiled and picked me up and carried me to a T shaped tower. I blushed and smiled as I he whispered let have some fun. I blushed and nodded as he pressed a button on the door and said Titian's come to the front yard I've got a surprise for you all and raven bring your spell book cyborg your chain/ bolt cutters. I blushed and whine nervously. He chuckled and said relax they won't hurt you. I blushed and said it's not that I have to pee and I'm not house broken. He smiled and set me down behind a bush and said wait here.  I nodded and said so what do you want me to be adult or puppy? He smiled and said puppy I nodded and turned into a retriever puppy and whizz. I blushed and peek out and watch as a group of three teenagers besides robin gather together in the yard. I blushed and smiled as robin motions for me to come out. I smiled and crawled out scared and went to robin.