New home?

Robin POV

I smiled and said Titans this is our newest family member. I smiled as beastboy whimpers and fearfully crawled up to me. I smiled warmly and knelt down and gently scratched her ears and whispered easy we won't hurt you. I smiled as starfire squeals puppy!! I smiled as she hugged her and kissed her. I blushed as she whimpers and begins squirming. I blushed and said star let her go she doesn't like it. She blushed and said okay let's go I smiled and said raven could you and Cyborg remove the shock collar and the other binds and restraints. Cyborg yeah but why? I sighed and said because it's not right to treat her like this. Cyborg sighs that wasn't what I meant I mean why is she in them? She blushed and said I was held captive and treated as a slut sex slave for the enjoyment of a fella by the name of Dr. Light. Cyborg nodded and the others gasp. I blushed and gently kissed her cheek and whispered it's okay we'll protect you. I smiled as cyborg cut the chains and collar while raven healed and removed any restrictions on her mind. I smiled and said so pup what should we call you? She blushed and said I was know as princess before I was abducted three years ago. I blushed and said oh okay. So princess is there anything we should know about you? She blushed and said well I'm actually a registered therapy Dog truth be told I wasn't really ever able to change forms till dr light got ahold of me. I smiled and said oh okay so what do you think of us taking you to be licensed as a therapy pet for the special victims in jump city?  She blushed and said that's a good idea but there's one request I must make make my handler out to be sniffs hmm raven. I blushed and said oh why? Because I sense a deep sense of understanding and protective tendencies.

Princess POV

I smiled and said so raven do you believe in a bond at first sight? Raven chuckled and said yeah I do come here chuckles. I smiled and jumped into her arms and said so what do you say we go get the paperwork taken care of?  She chuckled and said I say first go take care of your bathroom break I can tell you need to go. I blushed and said oh yeah I blushed and started sniffing around on the ground and blushing relieved my self and said so what do you think now? She smiled and said come on hon I'll take you for a bath and to get the papers. I blushed and said okay uhm do you think you could have a vet check my private parts please.