Disclaimer!!! Please read!!!

I am not the writer of this story. Yeah, I kinda copied this story from somewhere else. I don't want to claim this story as mine or something like that. But I don't want this story to die. I want everyone to has the chance to read it.

This story was written by Michael Booker. It was first published in 2004. Yeah, almost 9 years ago, on the website agaysex.com. I found this site couple of years ago before I discovered Wattpad (which I discovered just about 2 months ago). To be honest, I found that site while I was searching for some porn. It was like Wattpad but it was all about gay sex story, most of them were just over explicit. And it was just some random site you know, full of gay porn ad banners, poor layout. And most stories didn't even finished. Like everyone just wanted to write some random gay sex and never finish anything. And then I found this story, it was full of aggressive sex scenes, like really aggressive, but it had some love that somehow quite touching at least for me. And it was quite well written, not just random sex scenes. It's not the best story but it's still good. I don't want this story to be buried deep down in some random site that nobody knows about and I don't know when this site is going to shut down. it could be any day. So I decided to put this story on Wattpad for everyone to read it. I tried to contact Michael Booker, the author, about this. But this story was written almost a decade ago and it seems like he stopped writing for a really long time (he never finished his other stories) and his email address is dead. So I just out it here. I know it's not right but no stealing intended anyway so...Enjoy!!!

PS. I didn't change anything is this story except for correct the mispells. I kinda want to change some character's appearance too because it seems like they all have dark hair and brown eyes but I didn't. I want to keep it original.

Dedicated to Michael Booker, the real author