Chapter 3

Friday afternoon, at three o’ clock, I reported to Ms. Navarro’s classroom for detention. Chris Green was already there, sitting in one of the desks, and so was another boy, Billy Anderson. I had Billy in a couple of my classes; he was a really good looking dude: about six foot tall, vanilla wafer-colored skin, beautifully muscular arms and a hard chest. Billy had intense black eyes, light stubble around his angular face, short dark brown hair, and a small (compared to Chris), but cute pair of pink lips. He and Chris sat beside each other, talking about something that I couldn’t--and really didn’t care to understand. When they saw me, both of them chuckled a little, and I rolled my eyes and headed for a desk way across the room from them. I assumed that because Chris was around one of his ‘friends’ that he was gonna try to act all hard and shit. He would say shit about me to Billy, and at the end of detention, Chris would ask to come over to my house so that we could fuck. I really wasn’t in the mood for either of their shit today. I hoped that for once they didn’t have anything to say, but of course, they had something to say. They were gonna say as much shit as they could before Ms. Navarro came into the room.

“Is that the faggot that got you in trouble?” Billy asked Chris.

I felt Chris’ eyes on me, but I didn’t look at either of them. I tried to pretend as though I didn’t hear them, but it was hard, because Billy said it extra loud so that I had no choice but to hear it.

“Yeah,” Chris said, faking disgust. “He’s the one. Should go over there and beat his ass.”

“You should,” Billy agreed. 

Finally, I turned and looked over at them. They were just waiting for me to say something back to them. “Both of you need to shut the fuck up and leave me alone. Don’t fuck with me right now.” 

Chris and Billy laughed out loud as though I had just said the funniest joke in the world. Looking at Chris laughing at me when I knew that he was just trying to act all cool in front of Billy pissed me the fuck off. He was a prime example of the reason why I hated high school boys: some of them might be cute, but they’re super fake and immature. 

A few minutes later, Ms. Navarro entered the room, carrying a load of papers in her hands. She placed them at her desk and sat in her chair. She looked at all three of us. “I want all of you to be quiet. Nobody moves, nobody talks for a whole hour.”

“Stupid bitch,” Chris muttered.

“What did you say, Christopher?” Ms. Navarro demanded.

“Nothin’,” Chris said. “I didn’t say nothin.”

“That’s what I thought,” the teacher said. “Anymore comments like that, and you’ll be in detention until graduation.”

“Whatever,” Chris whispered.

Half an hour passed. The classroom was silently mostly, except for Billy, who tapped his fingers on the desktop, and the ticking of the clock. I peeked over at Chris, who was looking at me. Everytime I saw Chris’ sexy face, part of the hated I had for him diminished, and I was reminded of the times we had messed around together. I remembered the way his warm lips sliding up and down my dick, the way he forced his eleven inch dick all the way up my ass, the way his whole body trembled whenever he came inside of me, and the way I seemed to melt after I squirted my cum inside his hot, tight ass. The more I thought about that, and the more I looked into Chris’ eyes, the harder my dick got. I didn’t want to get hard, but of course I could never control how my body reacted to Chris Green. I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. 

“Hurry back,” she said. 

“I have to go too,” Chris said.

Chris saw me push down my hard dick, as I stood. Billy wasn’t even paying attention, he was staring off into space. As I walked to the door, Chris said, “I need to go to the bathroom too.”